Chapter 6

I do not own Teen Wolf.
     Obviously.

    "Am I getting too close? I'm getting way too close, aren't I?" Allison asked Lydia and I. Yes, Allison has gone full stalker, and we are now following the bus that Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Boyd, and Ethan are all on.

   "That depends. Are you just following the bus, or do you plan on mounting it at some point?" Lydia asked her.

   "Yeah, I should back off." She said quietly.

  "That also depends. Do you mean the bus or the ex boyfriend you're currently stalking?" I asked Allison.

   "Well, after it happened, I'm not letting him out of my sight." Allison told me. "And by the way, this all started when he came knocking at my door."

  "For what?" Lydia asked her.

   "Uh- just asking about an arrow." She said shrugging.

   "So this whole 'not let them out of your sight' thing  literal or more like a general rule?" Lydia asked Allison.

   "Why?" Allison asked her.

   "You're running on fumes." I told her as she sighed.

   "Yeah and I'm pretty sure that bus holds a lot more gas than this Toyota." Lydia said.

   "What if we stop?" Allison asked us.

   "Is it really that big of a deal? I mean, so we lose them. We know where they're headed." I told Allison, shrugging.

   "You guys didn't see what happened." Allison said.

   "We know who started it." Lydia told her.

   "Is that what Aiden told you?" Allison asked her smiling.

  "Aiden?" I asked Allison confused.

  "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second. Is that why you invited us on this little road trip thing?" Lydia asked Allison, but got no response. "Oh my gosh. You're keeping an eye on them and me." Lydia said, looking at Allison through the mirror. Yeah she was in the back again. What? I called shotgun!

   "So there's nothing going on between you two?" Allison asked Lydia.

   "I'm appalled by the insinuation." Lydia stated, placing her hand on her chest.

  "Nothing?" Allison asked, smiling at her.

  "Nothing." Lydia said.

  "Taylor?" Allison asked me as Lydia kinda zoned out.

   "Oh, I don't know anything." I said, raising my hands. I stared back at Lydia as she zoned out putting her lipstick on and staring at the mirror.

   "What?" She asked when she saw me. I didn't say anything, Allison and I just laughed.

   "Oh god it's Stiles." I whispered as my phone rang. "Hey Stiles. Yeah Lydia, Allison, and I were just about to walk into a movie, you know the popcorn an-"

  "I know you guys are right behind us. Put me on speaker."

   "Yea- okay." I said, putting my phone on speaker.

   "Okay look Scott's still hurt." Stiles said.

   "What do you mean 'still'? He's not healing?" Allison asked Stiles.

   "No he's not healing. I think he's actually getting worse. The bloods turning like a black color." Stiles told us.

     "Well what's wrong with him?" I asked Stiles.