Chapter 4

I do not own Teen Wolf.

         Obviously.

    I had Stiles drive me home about ten minutes ago and I got home about 5 minutes ago. "Mom, I'm going to the store. Mom do you hear me?" I heard Lydia yell as I walked passed her room. "Of course you didn't, you would have heard me scream like a lunatic. Lunatic."

  "You too?" I asked her.

  "The scream? Yeah." She responded, grabbing her purse.

  "Kay I'm coming too, I'm out of aspirin." I said, following behind her and out to her car.

   "Okay." She responded as we hopped in the car. It didn't take us long to get there, and when we parked I got out not paying attention to the world around me cause I was texting Stiles. He would not stop sending me texts seeing if I was alright. It was cute that he was worried about me, but it was kind of annoying. But still cute. After I responded to the millionth text from Stiles, I put my phone in my pocket and looked up, only to see that Lydia drove us to the public pool.

  "Uh, Lyds? Why are we here? We have a pool."  I told her. "What is that?" I asked as I saw something floating in the water.

  "I don't know." Lydia told me as we walked to the pool side by side. "Oh my god!" Lydia yelled but it came out muffled since she covered her mouth with her hand.

  "Wha-Oh my god!" I screamed, jumping back as I realized what was floating in the water was a body. Lydia and I walked closer to the pool and I knelt down beside the body. "Please don't be dead, please don't be dead, please don't be dead, please don't be dead." I said repeatedly as I reached in the water, grabbed the guys shoulder, and flipped him over. "Oh thank god." I said as I realized it was just some weird mannequin. I'm not even gonna ask why there was a mannequin in the pool.

  "Are you kidding me?" Lydia asked, looking at the mannequin. I started laughing but stopped when I felt something warm on my hands, I looked down and noticed my hands were covered blood.

  "Lydia?" I asked as I saw the puddle of blood around the lifeguard's seat. I looked up and saw a mangled body sitting in the chair. Lydia and I noticed the body at the same time, and, for the second time that night, we both let out an ear piercing scream. I could only think of one thing after that. Calling Stiles.

                                 ---

   "Lydia? Taylor? Taylor, are you okay?" Stiles asked, pulling me into a hug.

  "We're okay, that, over there, not okay." I told him.

  "Yeah, alright, I'm gonna call my dad." Stiles said, reaching into his pocket.

  "I already called 911." Lydia said from next to the pool.

  "You called the police before you called me?" Stiles asked.

  "We're supposed to call you first when we find a dead body?" Lydia asked.

  "Yes!" He yelled like it was obvious.

  "Hey, I called you immediately so...." I said, trailing off.

  "Let me go call Scott." He said, walking away from us.

  "You okay Lyds?" I asked her.

    "Yeah fine." She said as Stiles walked back over, talking to Scott.

  "Yep. Throat ripped out, blood everywhere. Its the freaking Shining over here. If two little twin girls come out of the woods and start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised." Stiles said, putting the phone on speaker.