Chapter 25

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

"Scott, what the hell are you doing here?" I yawned.

"We have to go, Stiles is going to Eichen." That was all that he had to say before I was jumping on the back of his bike and we were on our way to Eichen House.

---

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked as soon as we walked up to Sheriff and Stiles.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Sheriff sighed.

"It's only 72 hours." Stiles added.

"Okay, that's 72 hours without my boyfriend. Stiles, this is the same place where Barrow came from." I said, crossing my arms.

"The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies." Scott added. "You don't know everything yet." Scott said to Sheriff.

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, kitsunrs, Oni, or whatever they're called." Sheriff said.

"Wow, that was all surprisingly correct." Stiles told him.

"Scott, Taylor, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Sheriff explained.

"Then why are you putting him in there?" Scott asked.

"He's not. It was my decision." Stiles said.

"What?" I asked, staring at him.

"Stiles, I can't help you if you're in here." Scott said.

"And I can't hurt either of you." Stiles said.

"Deaton's got some ideas, Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't-"

"If you can't," Stiles started, walking closer to us. "If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out."

"Stiles, I swear to god, if you go in there, I might as well check myself in too. Because I will go insane with you in there. I will lose my mind, not knowing if my boyfriend is okay. So, I swear to god if you walk through that gate, I'm done. We're done." I said, grabbing his shoulder.

"Taylor, baby, please don't do this." He said, grabbing my hand.

"No, Stiles, I can't handle having my boyfriend in Eichen House, with the crazy people. You don't know what will happen in there. Just stay out here, we can figure this out together, please." I sobbed, hugging him.

"Taylor, I-I can't." He said, leaning down and kissing me. "I'm sorry."

"Come on." Sheriff said, leading Stiles inside.

"No, no, no, no, no. Scott, stop him. Stop him!" I screamed, Scott pulling me into his chest. "Stop him." I whispered repeatedly. But nothing happened, Scott didn't run to stop Stiles, Stiles didn't come running back out, Ashton Kutcher didn't come out and tell me that I was being pranked. No, Stiles walked into Eichen House and I sobbed into Scott's chest.

---

"Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?" Chris asked Deaton.

"Only minor. The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But we have two problems now. First, the lichen is not a cure. It'll wear off in a matter of days." Deaton explained.

"But while it does work, the Oni won't go after Stiles, right?" Chris asked.

"I hope. Eichen House has an unusual history. It might not be all that safe for the Oni there as well." Deaton said.