Chapter 10

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

Stiles dropped me of about 10 minutes ago and I can honestly say that was the worst car ride ever. It was completely silent. The whole time. And I hated it. Usually we at least have some little conversation but we had nothing, he just drove me home and when I got out of the car he said bye and left. I groaned and stomped upstairs to Lydia's room and told her to come to my room, which is where we are now. We are picking out outfits that are a little more, uh... Revealing. Yeah that's the word. "How about this?" I asked holding up my black faux leather skirt.

   "Yeah that would go great with your floral crop top, leather jacket, and black heels." She said grabbing out all of the clothes. "Oh and this purse!" She exclaimed grabbing a black purse out of my closet.

   "Okay, I'm gonna go change into pajamas while you finish picking out clothes." I said grabbing Jacksons old basketball shorts and a sports bra. It's  hot in my house! When I walked back into the room Lydia had just finished pulling out another shirt and set it on my chair where the rest of the clothes she picked out were.

   "I'm going to bed." She said yawning. "Goodnight, love you." She said hugging me and walking towards the door.

   "Good night love you too." I said turning my lights off, laying down, and drifting off into dream land.

   Okay, so I know I like early for school and stuff like that but not 1:30 am early. Suddenly my body just felt numb, like I had not control over it. I walked out of my room with out grabbing any jacket or anything to cover myself up. I saw Lydia exit her room too and we both walked down the hall, side by side, and we walked out of the house toward her car. We hopped in and just started driving. I have absolutely no idea what's happening. Am I dreaming? No obviously not I was dreaming about Zac Efron and he wasn't in the car with us. Don't ask what my dream was about, that's private, if you know what I mean, wink wink. Hahaha I crack myself up. God I'm tired. Lydia stopped the car and we both got out and realized we were at the high school.

  "Lyds, why the hell are we here?" I asked her.

   "I don't know." She said slowly.

   "Okay, I-I'm gonna call Allison." I said whipping out my phone. The last time this happened we found a dead body.

   "H- hey what's up?" Allison answered groggily.

   "Meet us at the school. Now. I think there might be a dead body. Call Scott and Stiles." I said hanging up. About 5 minutes later Allison pulled up and ran towards us.

  "Oh my god, what happened?!" She exclaimed hugging us.

   "I-" I tried to say something but got cut off by the sound of Scott's motorcycle and Stiles' jeep.

   "Where is she? They! I meant they! Where are they?" Stiles asked getting out of the jeep.

   "Over here!" Allison shouted causing Scott and Stiles to run over.

   "Taylor? Lydia?" Stiles asked us.

   "It's the same thing." Lydia started.

   "Same thing as the pool, we got into the car, things were completely different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body." I said wrapping my arms around myself and shivering. Maybe just a sports bra and basketball shorts was not a good idea.

   "Here." Stiles said wrapping his hoodie around me as he realized I was shivering. "And you found a dead body?" He exclaimed.

   "Thanks and not yet." I told him.

   "Not yet? What do you mean not yet? Tay, you're supposed to call us after you find a dead body." He told me.

   "Oh no, we're not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." I said crossing my arms.

   "How are we supposed to find the dead body?" He asked me. "You two are always the ones finding the dead body."

   "Guys!" Scott shouted interrupting mine and Stiles' argument. "I found the dead body." He said walking closer to the Beacon Hills High School sign, where there was the body of a deputy hanging off of it.

   "Oh my god." I said stumbling back into Stiles' arms. He wrapped his arms around me and I turned around and hid my face in his chest.

   I KNOW, SHORT CHAPTER, DONT KILL ME IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!  The next chapter will be longer I swear!! Comment what you thought!
         -Hannah<3