Sassy hour with Peter Hale

Chapter 8

****

"Hey guys, sorry Ms. Blake stopped me in the hallway to talk about something. Did I miss anything?" I asked my sister and best friend as I caught up with them in the hallway.

Lydia let out a sigh of annoyance, "Only Allison saying she can't take me home today, so please tell me  that you aren't too busy with Stiles to take me home."

I folded my arms across my chest, "Lydia, I always have time for you."

"Yeah, okay so anyways-"

"Autumn!" A voice yelled from the end of the  hallway, I flipped my head around to find Scott and Stiles walking briskly towards the girls and myself. "We've been looking for you all morning. Why haven't you been answering your phone?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled my phone out of the pocket of my jeans. "Oh, would you look at that. It's off...my bad." I said with a shrug, holding down the button on my phone to power it up. Two arms wound themselves around my waist, and seconds later Stiles had his chin resting on my shoulder. "You know, waking up next to Scott this morning was extremely disappointing. I've been so used to seeing your beautiful face." He said, placing a small kiss on my cheek.

"Hey!"

"Awh, Scott it's okay." I said with a small laugh, "Do you guys need something, or...?"

Scott sent me a nod, but then glanced towards Allison and Lydia who were now having their own side conversation. He obviously didn't want them around. "Hey guys, I'll meet you in class. Okay?"

I could barely see both of the girls nod in response before I was whisked away by my boyfriend, and pulled into an empty classroom. "Okay, wanna explain to me what's so important?" I asked, straightening out my clothes that had been messed up from the abrupt exit from the hall.

"Scott and I were up all night researching the bank situation, and we have a plan."

"Of course...this plan being?"

Scott peeked out the window located on the door to make sure nobody was listening, "We probably shouldn't discuss that here, so we're meeting at Derek's at five to go over the plan. Then we don't start until dark..."

"Are you sure this plan is well thought out and safe?"

"Babe, Scott and I came up with this plan..." Stiles chuckled.

I cocked my head to the side, "My point exactly."

Stiles narrowed his eyes at me. I could tell something sarcastic was forming inside him but he was forcing it to stay in. "Of course it's thought out and safe...well safe-ish. As safe as busting in on a secret hideout to an entire pack of Alpha's can be..."

"Sounds great," I said with a roll of my eyes, "So what do we do until then?"

"Right now we have english." Stiles said, linking his arm with mine.

My feet skidded across the floor as I was dragged against my will, "No, I don't wanna! You can't make me!" A chuckle slipped from his lips as I was swooped off of my feet now being carried bridal style, "Stiles Stilinski, this is super adorable and cheesy, but put me down this instant! I'm not feeling the whole school thing anymore. I actually wanna skip with you guys today, come on! Best friend bonding time! It'll be a blast!" I yelled, struggling to escape my boyfriends grip.

He placed me back on my feet, immediately grabbing my hand so I couldn't make a break for it. "Now, Listen...We're gonna go listen to the nice lady talk about writing and reading and stuff, and you're gonna sit there and pretend to like it. Okay?"