Scream, Autumn.

Chapter Ten

****

I looked around at my surroundings, nothing but a completely white room all around me. "Why am I here? What is this place?"

"You're here because I wanted to speak with you again...Catch up...Help you."

It was her again, the same woman I saw right before I woke up after my accident. Still absolutely no idea who she is, or what she could want with me. "You wanna catch up? How about you answer my questions, we can start by you telling me your name."

The woman walked towards me, letting out a heavy sigh. "Abigail....my name is, Abigail."

"Okay, Abigail...what do you want with me? Where are we?"

"To talk, Autumn. You're the only one like me, it's nice to finally have someone to relate to. And I just slipped inside your mind, no big deal. It's not like I dragged you out of your bed or anything, think of this as something like...a dream....kind of."

I took another look around the bright white room, "How am I like you? What am I? What's going on with me?"

"You'll figure out in time what you are, it wouldn't be fair to let you know so soon when I was in your shoes once before waiting for answers myself. Your abilities are coming along beautifully though I must say...I've been watching. You'll learn to control them, full moon nights will be a little hard to manage at first, but I do have to say you handled your last full moon marvelously...  Although it could get a lot worse..." 

"You've been watching me?! Like stalking me?! Are you crazy?!"

She gave her head a shake, "I'm not too fond of that word, and I'm sure you won't be either when people start calling you the crazy one. They already call your sister crazy, and well....they also used to call your grandmother the same thing. I-"

"Why would you bring up my grandmother?"

The woman shrugged her shoulders with an unexplainable look on her face before disappearing, leaving me alone in the empty white room. "Abigail?! You can't just run away from all of these questions! Especially when you're the one the keeps coming into my head!" I yelled, my voice bouncing off the walls. I flipped my body so I could see behind me, and the remains of what looked to be like a giant tree came into view. "What the...." I walked closer to the large tree stump, utterly confused.

Right as I was about to take a step closer to the stump, blood starting seeping out of the cracks causing me to stop in my tracks. The chanting I had heard on multiple occasions was faint at first, but as the seconds passed it continued to get louder and louder causing my eyes to squint from the intense volume. "Abigail! I need help making it stop! It's too loud! I don't understand what's going on!"

I closed my eyes tightly, and covered up my ears trying to block out the chanting, but no matter how hard I tried it wasn't working. A large thud was heard over the chants shooting my eyes open back towards the tree stump. My heart felt like it skipped a beat when the boy from the pool caught my eye, his bloody body thrown down like a rag doll. Then right from the ceiling another body dropped down, resulting in me jumping backwards in fear.

Heather.

"Abigail!!! What's happening?! Help me!"

"You feel it don't you?" Her voice sounded around me, her body nowhere to be seen. "The feeling deep inside your stomach. It's not very pleasant is it?"

I could feel my body begin to tremble as the boy and Heathers lifeless bodies stared directly at me. I did have the bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, the feeling that was becoming all too familiar. "Come on, Autumn. Wake up....this is just a bad dream. You can wake up from this, just wake up."