Hallucinations

Chapter Twenty Five

****

"So it happened again?"

Stiles grabbed ahold of my hand tightly as we walked towards the school, "Yeah....it was like a nightmare inside of a nightmare, and before I knew it I was waking up screaming my head off."

Just taking a look at Stiles it was obvious that he was lacking in the sleep department, to be honest all of us were. Deaton was right about the whole darkness thing with the sacrifices, ever since that night Scott, Allison, and Stiles had felt it strongly inside them. At first it wasn't as bad, but recently things have been getting worse. Stiles has been having horrible nightmares, Scott's been hallucinating that he doesn't have control over the shift, and Allison is basically being haunted by her dead aunt. We haven't talked about the problems in a group or anything, but each of them has talked to me individually about what's going on. Things around Beacon Hills may have died down, but the things going on inside of them are getting a lot worse, and truthfully I'm extremely worried about it.

"Maybe you should stay with me a couple of nights, I don't like not being able to be there for-Scott?" My attention was completely switched towards my best friend when I noticed him stumbling towards Stiles and I looking extremely frantic. He kept looking at the ground towards his shadow like there was something there, almost like he was afraid.

Stiles dropped my hand as he rushed towards him, grabbing him by the shoulders, "Hey. Hey, you alright?" He just stared wide eyed towards Stiles and I as he nodded, attempting to catch his breath. "You don't look alright, Scott."

"I'm okay."

My boyfriend shook his head slightly, "No, you're not. It's happening to you too. You're seeing things aren't you?"

"How'd you know? I've only talked to Autumn about it...."

"It's happening to all three of you." My sister stated as she walked towards us with Allison. "Everybody needs to explain whats been going on."

****

"Looks like Autumn and I are no longer the crazy ones." My sister smirked, as we all walked into the school.

Allison's arms crossed over her chest, "We're not crazy."

"Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you guys are fine."

I rested my head on Stiles' shoulders as we all just gathered in the middle of the hallway, "Is it bad I'm not surprised any of this is happening? Especially not surprised this is happening right after you all sacrificed yourselves. "

"Yeah, we did die and come back to life. That's gotta have some side effects, right?"

We all glanced at each other when the bell ringing disrupted our conversation, "Is it really a good idea for us to split up?" I asked. Personally I think skipping school and us all going to my house instead sounded way better than this.

"We keep an eye out for each other, okay?" Stiles said, resulting in us all nodding in reply. "And Lydia, stop enjoying this so much." He gave me a small peck on the cheek before Scott and himself made their way to history class.

The walk to art class was silent with Lydia, Allison, and I, it was obvious that the hallucinations going on with Allison were really getting to her. of course it's understandable, I mean, I don't know what I would do if I was having the hallucinations she was having. We were now sitting in front of our canvases in one of the art rooms, and while everyone else was moving right along with their paintings Allison was just sitting there staring at the canvas with her shaking paintbrush staying in the air.