Unbelievable Loss

Chapter Forty Five

****

"Okay. Where's Lydia?"

I sat in the back of the jeep along with Meredith, a slight bit uncomfortable for the fact the last time I saw her she was telling me to watch out for Allison and talking about the voices in her head talking about me. We couldn't have gotten her into the jeep if it wasn't for coach though, apparently he had some beef with Brunski so he was enjoying using the taser while we whisked Meredith away to safety.

Her face contorted to confusion, "Who's Lydia?"

Great, the one person we thought could help has absolutely no idea what's going on, let alone my sister's name.

"My sister." I responded, "She's missing..."

****

Running into Scott's house with Meredith would have been fine if we didn't run in to find Agent McCall. "What are you doing here?"

Isaac turned towards us, which I had no idea why he was here hanging out with Scott's dad. "I could ask you the same thing." Agent McCall responded, looking at us with narrowed eyes.

"Free period!" Stiles exclaimed, "We're doing a group study."

"Who's she?" He gestured towards Meredith which sent me into a panic.

Stiles turned towards her, before awkwardly placing his arm around her shoulders. "She's my girlfriend." He sort of winced at the words, but decided to just roll with it. Me on the other hand was just standing there trying to stay normal and unsuspicious.

"Wait, I thought you and Autumn were dating?"

"Oh, no...that's been over for awhile. I realized this girl right here was the one for me." He gave Meredith a tap on the shoulder, but it was taking everything for me not to actually laugh at the face she was giving him. I feel like I haven't laughed in a really long time, so I was quite disappointed that I had to hold it in.

Agent McCall looked over at me for confirmation, "True story..."

Meredith turned towards me before looking back at Stiles, "You're not my type..."

Stiles bit the inside of his cheek while squinting his eyes, "Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about. We should maybe take this upstairs."

"He's my type."

Her eyes were locked on Isaac and a smirk had taken over her smile, "Okay, well, Isaac you can come too." Stiles rubbed the back of his neck, "let's all go have a nice chat."

Stiles, Meredith, Isaac, and I all entered Scott's bedroom, not really knowing where Scott went, we just assumed he got stuck in the Agent douchebag trap

Stiles, Meredith, Isaac, and I all entered Scott's bedroom, not really knowing where Scott went, we just assumed he got stuck in the Agent douchebag trap. "Okay, Meredith. We really need your help."

"Okay, well...Lydia? That's the red haired girl, right?"

"Yes!" Stiles exclaimed, "Yes, good! Progress. Now, all you gotta do is tell us where she is."