Surrounded by the Oni

Chapter Thirty Three 

****

Complete darkness. 

That's all I could see, and silence filled the room. This had to be my abilities kicking in, and whoever these masked creatures were knew about my abilities. They knew exactly what I was capable of, and what they needed to do to trigger it. 

My body began to move forward, and the farther I went the more visible anther figure became. It only took a moment for me to realize that the person I was staring at was Stiles, which only ended up resulting in more confusion. If I was in the masked creatures head or something, why would I be seeing my boyfriend? 

"Stiles?" I asked, bringing my steps to a stop. His head slightly turned in my direction, but his eyes were focused towards the ground. I was taken aback when one by one glowing eyes began appearing in front of him, making a solid line of masked men. His body then turned around and his eyes met mine, but when they did instead of feeling comfort I felt fear. Instead of meeting his warm welcoming eyes, I was met with a cold evil glare. "S-Stiles...?" I stuttered taking a step back. "This isn't, Stiles. Who are you? What do you guys want?! What are you?!" I screamed towards the entire group standing in front of me. A devilish grin spread across his lips as his head cocked to the side, but no words left his mouth. "I don't understand what's happening!" 

"We're here, Autumn." A deep voice sounded, "We finally know who we're looking for, and there's no way you can stop us." 

"Autumn! Autumn, wake up! Please!" Lydia's voice rang through my head, and my eyes began to flutter open. "Oh, thank God." 

My whole body was shivering, but Lydia was holding me close so the body heat was helping a bit. "I...they....." Even though my body was already shaking because of how cold I was, I began trembling in fear. I couldn't hold in the tears, so they just began racing down my cheeks as quickly as they could. "L-Lydia, they–" 

"You have the mark behind your ear...they were here. Do you remember anything?" 

I nodded quickly,"I know...they showed up out of nowhere. But I–I saw....I heard...." 

Her eyes went wide, "What, Autumn? What did you see? What did you hear?" 

"Stiles! I have to get to Stiles!" 

****

"Come on, Scott! Answer your phone!" I frantically yelled as my car sped down the street in the direction of his house. I was originally going to go straight to the hospital, but since my moron of a best friend wasn't answering his phone I had no choice but to make a stop first. I couldn't protect Stiles like Scott could, I needed him. I needed not only him, but at this point any werewolf I could find would come in help. My foot slammed on the break as I pulled in front of his house, and I wasted no time, bolting out of my car and bolting straight into his house. 

I flung the front door open only to be shoved out of the way by none other than Derek, "Autumn, go over there with Scott's mom! Hurry!" He yelled, gesturing in her direction before taking off in the direction of where a masked creature was standing.  

Of course they would be here. 

Without hesitation I rushed over to where Mama McCall was and watched as the fighting between these creatures and Scott and Derek began. Not even seconds later Ethan and Aiden busted through a window, all wolfed out and ready to fight.

"Oh, God." Mama McCall muttered from behind me. As I turned around I noticed Agent McCall lying on the floor, blood spilling from his shoulder. 

"What happened?!" I asked with wide eyes, dropping my body to the floor next to her.