Losing

Chapter Twenty One

****

"Let's rumble." was the last thing we heard Peter say before Scott and himself charged towards voltron wolf, giving the rest of us time to make an escape to the garage so we could get Cora in the last ambulance. 

Stiles was the first one to bust through the garage doors, Ms. Blake, Derek carrying Cora, and myself right behind him. "It's still here!" He exclaimed as the ambulance came into view. My boyfriend was the first one to reach the vehicle, so he quickly opened up the door allowing me to hop in first, then him following my actions so he could help Derek get Cora onto the stretcher. 

"Derek, over here." Ms. Blake called out. He hesitantly let go of his sister, and walked towards the side of the ambulance leaving Stiles and I alone. 

I quickly took a seat next to Cora, "Stiles...." 

"Yeah?" 

"I um....I have a really bad feeling right now..." 

My boyfriends eyes widened, "Like a someone's gonna die bad feeling? Or, someone's already dead kinda feeling?" 

"Like someone's already–" 

"Julia. It is you." A voice echoed throughout the garage. 

My face scrunched up in confusion, "Who's Julia?" I whispered towards my boyfriend as he quickly closed the ambulance doors. 

"I don't know...but whatever's about to happen out there, is gonna stay out there." He replied, as he locked the back door. 

"What are you doing? What if Derek needs to get in here?" 

Stiles' eyes focused on something happening out in the garage, and all the sudden Ms. Blake and Derek went whizzing past the window. "Looks like he's got another plan..." Then Kali flew by hot on their tails, "Okay and she's got a plan also, so we're just gonna stay here." 

I nodded with wide eyes, "Yeah...good plan...I like this plan for now, until Voltron wolf or someone show up to ruin it." 

I would be lying if I said that my anxiety was fully under control. As much as I was pretending it was, it wasn't in the slightest bit. I'm worried about Lydia, I didn't want to leave her side after what had just happened but she basically pushed me out the door telling me she would be okay. I talked to Allison right before we left the school and she assured me she would watch out for her until my mom showed up, so I guess that makes me feel a little better. But I'm still worried for all of us...especially Sheriff, and Mama McCall...It's one thing after another lately and I just don't know how much more I can take. 

"Hey, hey...look at me, we're okay." Stiles said softly, caressing my cheek with his hand. He could obviously tell I was worried. "We're gonna get through this, we always do." I nodded in response and he sent me a small smile before turning towards Cora who was still lying there unconscious. "You okay? How you doing?" He asked her, even though we both knew she wasn't going to be answering. His head cocked to the side before an extremely serious look covered his face, "Wh–Why do you look like you're not breathing?" 

 My attention quickly shifted towards the unconscious girl, "What do you mean why does she look like she's not breathing?" I leaned forward putting my ear over her mouth, "Oh my–Stiles! She's not breathing!" 

"Oh no, oh God." Stiles panicked, "Oh, no, no, no. Why are you not breathing? Come on." 

"Stiles, do something!" 

His panic filled eyes shot towards me, "Me? Why me? You do something!" 

"No! And we don't really have time to argue about this, and you know you'd lose anyways so, come on! Do something, now! Her lips are turning blue!"