7.

Royal
(Excuse any mistakes, Mariah in MM)

Long ass bus ride to LA, but I was finally here. It Stilled looked the same. I got off the bus and saw some woman holding a sign, with my name on it. I walked over to the car and placed my bags in.

    "Ro Boat?" I heard someone say, I looked up and saw my dad with Zaxbys. I went and hugged him.

       "Dad, wow look at you with the beard and the beer gut." I laughed He handed me a plate. I saw chicken tenders, it was my favorite thing to get from Zaxbys.

      "Come on baby girl." He said. I got into the car. I ate my chicken tenders and texted Jasmine.

Jazzy - best friend you like LA? Gosh I miss you fat head.

      I smiled at the text I missed Jasmine too. I really shouldn't even be in LA right now.

   "Please be truthful, when I ask this." I said. My dad nodded his head. "Why did I move up here?"

      "Royal your mom couldn't simply provide for you anymore." He said looking nervously. Something still was fishy and it wasn't me. I can't even trust family and there the ones who are supposed to be there for you most.

-
      We pulled up to the house. Still looked the same except another car was there. I got out and went inside. I smelled food being cooked so I went into the kitchen and saw this young looking woman. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. Of fucking course.

          "Hello!" She said coming over to me. I smiled "I'm Ginger." She said extending her hand toward me.

     "You, probably already know my name but it's Royal." I said shaking her hand.

             "I heard so much about you pumpkin. I'm sorry about your mother too." I tensed up what the fuck did she mean.

             "Ginger!" My dad said coming into the house with bags and sat them down. I huffed and went upstairs with my bags. I went into my room and saw a girl on my bed. Damn daddy!

"Wassup b, I had a long as day you mind rolling off my bed and out of my room?" I asked

"Funny. No seriously who are you?" She asked standing up. Looked around the room and saw her stuff everywhere.

"It's Royal.. Sorry I see that your set up in here." I said she smiled.

"Hello Royal I'm Mariah." She said going and sitting back on the bed. I nodded my head and closed the door which room is mines?

"I see you've met my daughter." Ginger said from behind me making me jump. I held my chest. Damn bitch announce you presence.

    "Yeah, I have.. You know where I'm sleeping?" I asked she pointed to kings old room. Oh I should've known. I went there and all of my brothers things were gone. I started unpacking. Once I was done I laid back on the bed.

My phone vibrated from under me. Ryder was trying to FaceTime me. I clicked the answer.

"What's popping LA queen?" He asked smiling I chuckled.

"Shit. Nothing except my daddy's girlfriend and daughter." I said sitting up.

"Damn Ro, pops pimping like that?" Ryder said laughing. I smiled then got serious.

"That red button is waiting for me to press it." I said

"Baby nooo." My father came into the room.