18.

Royal

"Y'all have been dating for 4 months." I said that's crazy.

"I know that, but I feel like I've known him for forever. Please just be happy for me." I shrugged my shoulders and hugged her.

"If he makes you happy then I guess do what you gotta do."

"What are you and Cairo doing for y'all anniversary?" She asked

"Spending all day together... oh shit I gotta work on that project with Bryson."

"Bryson?"

"The new kid, that you.." I looked at Franklin "never mind that part. But I can't blow him off.

"I'm pretty sure he'd understand." Mariah said rubbing her belly. I sure hope so, I mean who likes being blown off?

"I guess  we could work on it Saturday. I mean it's due Monday."

"Anyways, anything specific y'all doing?" Mariah asked

"Going to the beach, probably going out to eat."

"Have y'all had sex yet?" She asked I chuckled

"I was thinking about doing it, but I'm clueless as to how." I said looking down  at my feet

"Girl that's what porn for... but only look up the basics. all that other shit, is disgusting." Mariah said
Laughing.

I rolled my eyes and was about to head to my room. When someone hugged me.

"You forgot all about ya brother, didn't you." King said

"No." I said dryly.

"Come on Ro, how can you forgive my mom, dad and Ginger?" He asked. He was right how can I forgive them, but not him.

"Because you hurt me the most." I said

"I'm sorry baby sister.." he said I looked at him and smile, I playfully pushed his arm.

I sighed "I did miss you, though King."

"So miss thang, what's going on with you?" He said playfully snapping his fingers .

I laughed. "I always knew you was gay."  I looked at Mariah who look confused.

"Hello, I'm King." He said extending his hand. Mariah looking at him crazy, before shaking his hand.

"I'm Mariah." She said smiling soon Cairo and Franklin walked in. Cairo looked at King then approached me.

"Babe." Cairo said pecking me on the lips. King looked at me confused.

"Oh baby, this is my brother King, this is Cairo."

"Nice to meet you ." Cairo said dapping him up.

"How about we all get together Saturday?" Franklin insisted. Everybody shook their heads yes.

"Baby sister, I love you. I'm heading back to my room see you Saturday." King said heading out the door.