15.

-
Omniscient

(Excuse any mistakes. latricedozier )

        "Royal, Royal." Cairo said shaking her. The last things she remember was her dad being taken to the hospital.

                     "Where's my dad?"

        "At the hospital, I'll take you if you want." She shook her head no.

      "Just tell me everything's going to be ok." She said crying.

"Everything's going to be ok Love." Cairo said hugging her. He leaned in and pecked her lips.

"Cairo."

"Wassup?"

"Stay with me tonight?" She asked him he shook his head and laid down with her. They fingers intertwined.

"Goodnight baby." Cairo said kissing her forehead and drifting to sleep.

-
Royal woke up and saw Cairo next to her. She smiled and went downstairs. She sighed and called Ginger no answer.

She went back upstairs and ran her a bubble bath. She needed one to calm her nerves after all the craziness. She got undressed. Then She got in the tub and rested her head back.

"You straight?" Cairo said knocking on the door. She smiled

"You can come in." She said he open the door.

"Just wanted to check up on you." He started to walk out but she called his name. "Yes?"

"Join me." She said Royal didn't want to be left alone. Ever since yesterday she's felt lonley.

Cairo got undressed and then got in. Royal rested her head on his chest.

"Promise you won't leave." Royal said staring into his eyes.

"I promise." He said leaning down and kissing her. She grabbed the back of his neck deepening the kiss.

"Cairo ... I I love you." She said stuttering she felt nervous about telling him maybe he didn't feel the same.

"I love you too." He said she smiled and laid back on his chest.

---
         Royal

      After a couple of minutes of relaxing in the tub I got out. I couldn't sit around moping all day. I got dressed and decided to go see my dad.

   "You ready?" Cairo asked me

"Yes I am." I answered we headed out to his car.

"You feeling ok?"

"Yes baby. I'm fine." I said pecking his lips .. He looked at me one more time then smiled and started the car. He started the car and drove to the hospital.

"Jacob McCoy." I said

"Room 310." The lady said I walked down the hall till I saw room 310. I knocked on the door.

Royaltyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें