16.

Omniscient

        (Excuse any mistakes ... This was not edited latricedozier )

  "Mariah are you nervous?" Royal asked holding onto her hand.

"Yes Ro, my mom always expected me to be the good kid." She said rolling her eyes. Royal chuckled and rubbed her leg.

"Girls what brings y'all by?" Ginger asked opening the door. Royal looked at Mariah and smiled.

"Mom, please sit down." She said sighing and sitting down.

"What's ... Going on? Royal?" Ginger asked looking confused Royal shook her head and sat down.

"Mommy, what I'm about to tell you may shock you. But I'm sorry and I'll do my best." Mariah said

"Okay well what's on your mind?"

"I'm pregnant." Mariah said looking down.

"Your what?" Ginger said

"Pregnant." Mariah said Ginger frowned but then hugged her.

"I'm not mad Riah. I'm just disappointed. But I'm also happy." Ginger said Royal smiled and got up.

"Welp I'm hungry and well .. I'm going to the cafeteria." Royal said smiling

She headed to the cafeteria and grabbed a tray, when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"What the fuck..." She turned around and was face to face with the person she thought, she'd never see again.

"Long time no see Princess." Ryder said chuckling. Royal rolled her eyes and went to sit down.

"Are you ignoring me?" Ryder said grabbing her arm.

"Yes I am, we have nothing to talk about." Royal said a little bit annoyed

"We left on a bad note. Look princess Please hear me out." Ryder said. Royal sighed

"What's up?"

"I never ever in a million years meant to hurt you." Ryder said grabbing her hand. "Look baby I'm sorry and I can't get you out of my head. I love you."

"You what?" Royal asked

"I love you Princess." He leaned in and kissed her lips.

"Mm stop Ryder, I can't I'm with someone." Royal said getting up . Ryder grabbed her hand.

"Tell me you don't feel the same. And I'll leave you alone." Royal snatched away from his grip and walked out. She honestly didn't know how she felt about Ryder.

--

Royal

"What's wrong baby?" Cairo asked we were cuddled up in his bed.

"I'm just thinking." I lied I closed my eyes.

"What happened?"