24.

R O Y A L

"Dad look she need someone to watch over her while she leaves to Germany." I said

"Why is she going to Germany? To hoe." Ginger said catching an attitude." I simply rolled my eye and focused my attention back to my dad.

"Look, I would but I'm getting old Royal and a new born... I just cant." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Thanks anyways dad." I said hugging him and heading upstairs. I just sat there thinking what am I gonna do, I sat there and played with Princess.

"Babe, we're going out." Cairo said coming in the room. He looked at Princess with a questionable look.

"Surprise." I said

"Um Royal... Who's baby is this?"

"My mom's."

"Ginger... No is that really Stephanie child?" He said picking Princess up and rocking her.

"My grandmother is sick and Stephanie is flying over there to take care of her." he nooded his head in approval.

"Well get dressed everyone is going out to eat tonight." he said I got excited and went in my closet

I put on this black strapless dress with some flats. I wasn't the heels kinda girl and I don't think I ever will be.

"Don't worry about princess I got her ready." Cairo said I went over and pecked him on the lips.
************
R O Y A L
As we pulled up to cheddars I saw a few familiar cars, my stomach was growling and I was ready to eat.

"You never told me... what's the special occasion for?" I asked unbuckling Princess.

"Don't worry about all of that. Just be happy that your mans is taking you out." Cairo said leading me into the restaurant. I pouted but I was eager to get into the place and see what was planned.

"Royal." I looked over and saw my brother King. I walked up to him and hugged him. "Who's this cutie?"

"Your sister buddy, Meet Princess." I said

His face lit up as he grabbed Princess and rocked her. "Where's mom?"

"She went to Germany... grandma is sick."

"Nobody told me!" He said he had veins popping out of his forehead.

"Calm down." I said he looked at me and sighed.

"Who's keeping Princess?"

"I am." I said sighing I knew my brother was upset. After months of seeing him, this was the first conversation we had.

"You look like you have a lot on yo hands... let me keep her."

"King, you sure? I mean it's not big deal. I can take care of her I need the practice." I instantly regretted what I had just said everybody knew about what happened with me and Ryder except King.

"What you mean? You pregnant Ro?" King said staring at me.

"Something like that. Ryder raped me and I'm pregnant with his baby." I said nonchalantly I didn't wanna give too much energy towards the situation, it still eats me up that I'm pregnant.