20.

Two months later 
Royal

"Babe, where's my bag?" Cairo asked. Today was the day he leaves for basic training.

I grabbed his bag and handed it to him. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"What would I do without you?" He asked

"Show up to basic training without your bag." I said. I wiped my eyes.

"Are you sure, you want me to go? I can stay.. I don't want you lonely."

"Babe it's fine, I got Mariah and  Monica to keep me company."I said smiling.

"I love you baby and if you need anything call me."

"Ok now go! I don't want you to be late."

"You got your vibrator?" Cairo said chuckling. I smiled and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said I closed the door a plopped down on the couch. Ten weeks without my Cairo. I laid down and was about to drift to sleep when Monica called me.

Monica: let's go out.
I don't wanna.
Monica: I know you're upset Cairos gone. But there's this hot rapper in town and I'm trying to go clubbing.
Alright, give me till 8 I'm going over Mariah's house.

-

"Royal! Thank god you're here." Mariah said passing me Desean.

"I don't know why you let Franklin leave for basic training and, you have a two month old baby." I said rocking Desean.

"I didn't want him to feel like, he couldn't go to basic training because of Desean."

"Have you asked Ginger or dad to watch him."

"I don't want to just put my child on anyone else Ro." She said running her finger through her hair.

"I know but, Dad has been asking so tonight I think you should let him. Come on out and party with me and Monica."

"I don't know Roy..."

"Girl hush, I'm on the phone with dad." She cut her eyes at me and I smiled

Jacob: Hey Ro-Boat. How you doing?
I'm doing wonderful Dad. I told Mariah how you and mom has been asking for Desean. So she asked if you could watch him tonight.
Jacob: on my way!

I laughed and hung up. "Ro, why'd you go and do that?" Mariah said burping Desean.

"You haven't stepped outside this house unless, it to take Desean to a doctor appointment." I said

"Ok fine. But, you get his bags together while I go get ready." She said smiling

-