13.

Royal

          ( please excuse any mistakes.. I'm only human.)

    -  I woke noticing I fell asleep in my dad's room. I smiled and went and did my personal hygiene and wrapped my hair into a bun and went downstairs. I was really good mood so I decided to cook. I looked on Safari how to prepare pancakes. I clicked off and made the batter when Mariah came downstairs.

        "Hello beautiful." I said placing my pan on the stove and turning the aile on. She smiled and sat at the table.

      "Well Franklin called me this morning." She said I cocked my eyebrow. "He's scared about having a kid."

      "You guys are teens." I said flipping the pancake.

     "I know , but I'm the one carrying the child for 9 months." She said grabbing pickles out of the fridge. I laughed. "Not funny."

      "I'm sorry babes." I said I sighed it's been a lot of stress and we need to do something fun.

      "what time you go into work?" She asked

         "3 and I don't even wanna go but it's apart of responsibilities ." I said grabbing the eggs out of the fridge.

    "Add cheese and bacon." Mariah said smacking on pickles. I grabbed the bacon and cheese. "Cairo said he coming over." She said topping up the pickles. I smiled He made me really happy.

         "Now I gotta make extras." I said cracking one more egg .. I added cheese and put the bacon in the fridge.   I checked my phone while stirring the eggs.  I had 3 text messages. 2 from Cairo and one from a unknown number. I cocked my eye brow.

Cairo 😋💘 - morning beautiful last night was really great. Coming over in a few.

  I smiled and turned the aile off and checked the bacon and saw it done. I cut the oven off and took the bacon out and placed it on the stove top. "Mariah foods ready." I said I fixed my dad and Ginger a plate and sat it in the microwave.

     "Oh my god. Royal this is bomb!" Mariah said chomping down. I felt my vibrate and saw a text from the unknown number.

        (202) 649 - 7689: You tryna ignore me Princess? Text me back .. We gotta talk.

     I cringed and was lost in my thoughts till somebody knocked on the door .. I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole. I saw Cairo smiling, I stepped back and opened the door.

    "Hey beautiful." He said hugging me and kissing my forehead. I smiled and stood on my tippy toes. "Where the food at?" I laughed and fixed his plate.

      "Here fatty." I said sitting his plate on the table. I look at my watch and saw it was 12:00 I sighed and sat at the table. I felt my vibrate.

        King 😈 - hi little sis Can you please get in touch with me.

      - Why does every body wanna talk to me. I texted King back I'll talk to him but Ryder no. I started eating. I was so absorbed in my phone I didn't hear Cairo call me. "So you are gonna suck my dick later." He said laughing

              "No foolish." I said throwing my plate away. He pulled me on too his lap.

    "But you are." He said whispering in my ear and nibbling on it afterwards. I quickly got up and started ironing my clothes. I pulled my hair into a low pony tail and started getting dressed. I checked my phone and it was 2:00

      "Good morning girls." Ginger said coming into the kitchen and fixing her some coffee. I smiled

          "Morning mom." Mariah said smiling  hard as as ever. I grabbed my phone and Cairo hand and headed out the door.

        "You forgot anything?" Cairo said closing the door. I nodded my head No .. I got in the car and buckled up. I laid my head back and drifted to sleep, another day another dollar.

- We pulled up to Zaxbys and got out. I put on my hat and name tag and walked in. I took my post and the cash register and put on a smile. I was looking down till I heard someone say "excuse me Miss"

"Welcome to Zaxbys how may I help you" I said lifting my head up it quickly turned into frown..

----

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

latricedozier TrapQueenBri