19.

Royal
(Mariah pregnancy update in MM)

"Babe come on time for you to go home, and face the music." Cairo said shaking me. I groaned and got up.

"Just end my life now." I said rolling my eyes and getting dressed. I did not wanna go home nor see my dad.

I started putting on my clothes and grabbing my bags. I did a silent prayer in my head and headed out the door .

-

As we got close to my home, my heart started pounding. He pulled in the drive way, and I grabbed my things and headed inside.

"Royal!" I heard my dad yelled soon as I stepped through the door.

"What?" I said folding my arms. Why is he always yelling? He looked at me and i sighed "Yes sir?"

"I wanna talk about yesterday.. look I was out of line, by saying your relationship wasn't real. But this is my house and I deserve respect." He said I nodded my head

"I'm sorry daddy." I said hugging him.

"Now where's this boyfriend of yours?" He said smiling I giggled and looked outside and motioned for Cairo to come In.

"Hey Mr...." Cairo said extending his hand. but before he could even
do that my dad stopped him.

"It's Jacob." He said shaking Cairo hands. I smiled and hugged my dad. I'm glad he's over his little rant.

-

"I'm so ready for school to be over with." I said closing my locker. We graduate in a week and I couldn't be any more excited.

"At least all you have to do is show up, no exams or anything." Mariah said

"I told y'all asses to take school seriously." I said grabbing my bag and keys. "I see y'all at home, enjoy exam week."

I was walking out of the building and headed to my car, when Cairo called me.

Cairo: hey baby, where you at?
I'm actually on my way to you.
Cairo: alright see you in a few.

I got settled into the car and started it, and proceeded to Cairo's house I grabbed my bags and entered the house.

"Hey princess." Cairo said coming and pecking me on the lips.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?"   I said 

"Fine I'm just..." he looked around and whispered "Horny."

"Well, you better watch some porn." I said

"Seriously Ro, when are we going to have sex?"

"I don't know, I'm scared ok. I've never had sex before." I looked down in embarrassment. I knew what sex was, and I had seen plenty of porn. But I was scared of having it.

"It's alright I understand." Cairo pecked my lips and grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap.

"I don't mind having sex, can we just take it slow?" I asked

"Yes baby, but we'll do it when you're ready." He said kissing my neck. I got off his lap and laid down in the bedroom.

1 week later.

Cairo

"We made it hooray." Royal said I chuckled at how corny my baby was.

"Y'all know we gotta get out and celebrate." I said

"Uh Cairo, can we take a trip to the hospital?" Mariah said I looked over and saw water on the floor.

"Babe... I think her water broke." I nodded my head and everybody rushed to the car.

"Mariah count to 10 and just breathe." Royal said I got on the phone and called Franklin.

Franklin: yo?
Change of plans bro, whatever you had planned.. it's cancelled Mariah water broke.
Franklin: on my way!

we arrived at the hospital and Mariah was quickly seen. We were all just waiting on Franklin.

"Where she at?" Franklin said rushing in. I pointed towards the room and he ran there.

-
Royal

After a couple of hours, Mariah had pushed and her baby boy was here.

"He's so perfect." I said cooing over him. "Have y'all decided on a name?

"Desean Jackson." Mariah said I smiled

"Mariah, I have something to ask you

"Mariah, I have something to ask you. Franklin said getting down on knee.

"Yes baby." She said on the verge of tears

"You are the love of my life, I don't see myself with anybody else but you... will you marry me?" He asked

"Yes ." She said I wiped my tears and hugged both of them. "Its late Mariah we'll be back tomorrow."

-

"Did you know Franklin planned to propose?" I asked Cairo

"Yes, he planned to do it after graduation. But as you see her water broke." He laughed

"I think... I think I'm ready." I said straddling Cairo

"For what babe?" He asked I took off his shirt and kissed his lips.

"To have sex."