25.

O M N I C E N T
*********

"Are you excited?" Mariah said buckling Desean into his car seat she was going to set up Royals baby shower.

"Girl yes because I know Cairo really wants a little boy. But I really want to spoil a mini me, she won't be like me only better." Royal said getting into the car. She wanted to know but she only let Cairo find out instead.

"I can't believe you let him know and not me. Your sister. Come on now Ro." Mariah said starting  the car and pulling off.

"Because... you can't hold water." Royal said relaxing and heading to the mall.

-

"This is really cute." Monica said pointing to the white dress. Royal was thinking about wearing it, because it showed off my bump.

"Royal, you have to get it!" Mariah said squealing she didn't have a baby shower so she was excited to plan Royals.

"Alright, but we're on a budget. You known my dad didn't give me nothing but sixty dollars to spend on my outfit." Royal said checking the size.

It wasn't no surprise she had gained weight. She was eating everything, from hamburgers and nachos with flaming hot cheetos. "It's fits." Monica said basically shoving Royal into the fitting rooms.

Minutes later Royal came out the fitting room. "Sis, you look gorgeous." Royal turned and looked in the mirror caressing her baby bump. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, but thank y'all." She said wiping her tears. She just couldn't believe she was pregnant at eighteen.

"I know you... and don't worry about that the baby isn't Cairo's. It's still your baby too." Mariah said hugging Royal. It would still eat up up that she was raped. Plus, with King not doing to good... she was moody sometimes.

"Y'all ready to go?" Royal said getting out of Mariah embrace. They paid for the clothes and headed to the place to set up. While Royal went to the nail salon.

-
C A I R O

"Are you excited father to be." Franklin said shoving on me. Deep down I was nervous to become a father of a baby and only at twenty.

"Bro, how do you do it?" I asked Franklin. It's a question he could answer because him and Mariah had at baby in high school.

"I was nervous too bro, but when you finally hold the baby and realize this is my baby. Then, you start seeing the features and realizing that this is a mini you. Whether the kid is yours or not. You'll fall in love." He said

"That helped a lot. I didn't think I'd love the baby the same because it wasn't mine. But, fuck that this baby is mine fuck a DNA test." I said pulling up to the place.

"Eight months down, one more to go my brother." Franklin said hopping out the car." I did a silent prayer and headed inside.

We walked inside and my eyes had laid on Royal, she was beautiful and she was glowing. I couldn't believe that I had her all to myself to think just a year ago we had gotten together. Plus, she the mother of my child.