27.

R O Y A L
** **

"What are you even thinking for? Of course it's going to be me doc." Cairo said, I didn't know who I wanted to see me give birth. I mean Ayla is Ryder's daughter, but Cairo is my fiancée.

"Royal." Ryder said I looked at him and saw how sad he looked and how sorry he look. "I know I'm the father and everything, but Cairo deserves to be in there with you. I'm just happy that I'm going to see her.

"Doc, Ryder will be coming in the room with me." I said, I knew Cairo was going to be pissed but I mean after this... Ryder probably will never see Ayla again.

"Royal, are you kidding me? Are you out of your fucking mind?" Cairo said exiting out of the room. A tear streamed down my face.

"I'm sorry to cause any trouble, but, I cannot and will not go into the room with you. Your fiancée deserves that right." Ryder said heading out of the room.

"Somebody please go get that Cairo guy. She's dilated and ready to push." The doctor said, I couldn't say anything because I was in so much pain.

-

After a couple of hours, it was determined that I had to have a C-section (caesarean section) the doctor thought it would be safer.

"She's so beautiful, Mi hija." Stephanie said cooing over Ayla. Even though things had gotten a little rocky earlier, things had calmed down.

"Thank you Royal, Cairo

"Thank you Royal, Cairo... everybody for giving me a chance to see Ayla being born. I know, I didn't deserve it. But you guys let me in anyways. I'll be on my way now and I won't bother you guys anymore. Oh and again, I'm sorry. Bye." Ryder said leaving

"I'm glad you let him come Royal." Miss Susan said winking at me and getting up. I was happy that Ayla Ford was born and me and Cairo can now really start our lives.

-

8 Months Later
***                  ***

"Ayla, come on... be still for mommy." I was trying to put on her outfit and get ready for my birthday party.

"Come to daddy." Cairo said she squealed and immediately went to him and he put her outfit on without a struggle.

"Really Ayla... you're showing favoritism." She only smiled at me.

"Babe, you look tired." He said sitting Ayla in her walker and kissing me.

"I really didn't even want a birthday party, but my dad and mom insisted." I said signing and sitting back. Having a baby was a little tiring and not at all want the commercials make it out to be. Trust me we have Luvs diapers and she still cries at 2am.