Sherlock: Camping

"Why is there dust everywhere?"

"Because we're outside," you sighed and turned to face your week old boyfriend. He seems like a week old baby by the amount he was complaining. You snorted at how out of place he looked - dressed in his usual suit and tie, he refused to listen your advice about a change of attire. He had unloaded a single chair for himself, setting it in the middle of the campsite right by the fire pit, and sat down watching you unload everything, besides that one chair, and occasionally texting.

"I could really use some help," you baited.

"So could I, do they have a washing machine here? My pant legs are getting dusty." And he did not take the bait.

"I told you, suits are not for camping Sherlock."

"Sherlock is not for camping." Damn him and his snarky comebacks.

"Then why did you agree to come?" you snapped. You were sweaty, tired, and wanted nothing more than to sit by the fire and read your book. He pursed his lips and didn't answer. After a couple seconds he eyed you quizzically and opened his lips. Uh oh.

"You're quite peeved at me right now aren't you? Your face is red, mostly from overly exerting yourself in unloading the car, but your tone is what gives it away." You rolled your eyes and turned back, grabbing the ice chest and heaving it up. Your muscles could barely hoist it out of the trunk, finally you dropped it on the ground and sat on top of it catching your breath.

"Done finally?"

"WILLIAM," you turned to face him, ready to start pelting him with words, and found him smirking at you. He was doing it again. Making you mad just to amuse him.

"Not funny Sherlock," you grunted.

"I don't like the name William, but there's something about you yelling it at me that gives this sort of ring to it that I enjoy."

"You know what I'd enjoy? Sitting around a campfire and reading my damn book."

"Well you brought firewood and a lighter, and I believe your book is in the bag. You can sit on my chair if you would like to as well," he finished off, smiling like he had just offered to do the nicest deed a boyfriend could ever do. This was going to be a long camping trip.

A/N

Pissed my chapters are all out of whack, but anywayssssssss.
Okay not my longest imagine, but I felt so bad being gone for so long. Obviously I'm still in my camping phase, but I'll be out of that soon enough.

Enjoy!