Moriarty: You're Jealous

Request for @fangirlwriters

~

"Get me another bowl of ice cream. Please beautiful?" You pretended not to hear. If he was going to ignore you, then you would just ignore him. He didn't say anything for awhile, probably lost in the world of Sherlock Holmes. Yes, Sherlock Holmes was stealing your boyfriend and he didn't even know it. Lucky bastard. "(Y/n)?" You moved your face closer to your phone, pretending to inspect a picture of the sky on there. The rustling of papers sounded to the side of you, Jim got up from his chair and walked to the freezer. He got his own ice cream. After putting it away, he made his way back over to the table. More rustling papers. More silence. More of you wishing you were your boyfriend's sworn enemy because maybe then he'd pay half as much attention to you. The part that made you mad the most was that he didn't notice how mad you were. No matter how many sighs, how many eye rolls, how many stomps through the house, he kept at his work, non stop, well besides to eat ice cream. Sighing, again, you stood up and put in a random movie. After 10 minutes your eyelids began to droop.

~

"He was there for a reason."
"I don't care."
"Well find out."
"Because I said."
"You could already be done if you stopped arguing with me."

You opened your eyes and tried to rub the sleep away. The movie was almost over. You yawned. Jim, much to your dislike, still sat at the table. Checking your phone, you had been asleep for an hour and a half. How the hell was he still working?

"Still working?" you asked nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I'm almost done, well getting there."

"You've been working for a long time."

"Yeah, this is serious stuff."

"Is it really that serious?"

"Yes." You mentally face palmed. He couldn't take a hint could he? You wanted to badly for him to drop all of his work, cuddle with you, and NOT talk about Sherlock. But at the same time, you knew if you brought up the situation he would give you the spiel.
The spiel that explained his undying obsession (he wouldn't use that word, he didn't like it) for destroying Sherlock, how this is what he was meant to do, how all this was a game. But you just wanted him to put down the controller and pause the game, just for you.

"Want to do me a favor baby?"

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend Sherlock Holmes?" you muttered. He shook his head and put his face in his hands.

"(Y/n), how many times do I have to tell you? I was made to do this. I bet Picasso's girlfriend didn't interrupt his painting."

"I bet Picasso wasn't too big of an arse to put down the paintbrush and spend some time with his woman." He groaned. You didn't feel bad. Instead, you crossed your arms and marched to the couch and sat down with a loud thud. Instead of Jim coming over and putting his arms around and cooing about how much he loves you, he started laughing. Not his manic laugh, that was reserved for Sherlock, his real laugh.

"Nothing is funny," you growled annoyingly.

"Oh, something is funny."

"What?" you asked, trying to mask your curiosity.

"You're jealous of Sherlock." Despite the pillow he got thrown in the face by you, he continued to laugh. After calming down, he came to sit by you.

"Don't touch me, don't talk to me, just don't."

"I love you, not Sherlock."

"I don't care about any feelings you have towards Sherlock." He put his head on your shoulder and looked up at you. His dark brown eyes searched your hazel. You were locked in each other's gaze.

"I like it when you're jealous, you get feisty and sexy."

"You're a pig. And I'm not jealous!"

"Okay babe, keep telling yourself that." His head still rested on your shoulder, so you stood abruptly and his head fell, hitting the couch. Serves him right.

"You're asking for it," he threatened playfully. You shrugged, not in the mood for his games. He could play games with Sherlock. "I take it back, you're no fun when you're jealous."

"FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME I AM N-"

He kissed you. You narrowed your eyes and tried to pull away, but your legs were melting from the sweetness of the kiss, causing you to fall more into him. After a couple minutes of you melting, and him smiling through the kiss, he stopped it.

"See, I love you. I would never do that to Sherlock Holmes."

"I hope we do a lot of things you'd never do to Sherlock Holmes."

A/N
Last sentence was a little suggestive, but I mean it's a Moriarty imagine so it's okay ;)

Not gonna lie, I was nervous to write this. I didn't know exactly how Moriarty would act with a girlfriend. If you have any comments on the way I wrote his character don't be afraid to drop a comment and let me know, I welcome feedback.

Also requests are still open! (When are they not?)

Thank you all so much for reading and voting, it means the world.
I also enjoy when y'all leave comments, makes my day when I wake up in the morning and see them.

I hope when I update these imagines I make your day! That'd be so cool, that'd make my day.

Okay I'm saying that too much now.

Enjoy