Moriarty: Proposal

Request for @fangirlwriters

~

Your phone rang beside you; it was one in the morning and you had fallen asleep watching telly.

"Whaalo."

"I hate to wake you sleeping beauty, but will you come down here?"

"Why?" A scream sounded in the background, another murder. You yawned.

"Because this guy says he knows you."

"Cut out his tongue and then asks him if he knows me." Jim chuckled maliciously, and you smiled. "Be right down. The usual place?"

"The usual."

~

Downtown London was filled with people. Big surprise, but it was one in the damn morning, don't people ever sleep? It was safe to say you weren't fond of the human race. Made sense then why you worked with Jim. You two actually had met over a murder. At the time you had been an assassin working for another boss, both sent to kill the same man. Killing the man had been easy, but fighting for who killed him was harsh. In the end you won, escaping the battle with a dozen bruises and a broken nose, while Jim had a 3 broken ribs and a scratched up face. He asked you on a first date in the same night, right after you pinned him down and held a knife to his throat. Not a fairytale love, but it was close enough. A couple more turns and you turned onto a deserted back alley. Tall buildings clung to the sky, you parked the car and locked it, heading into the blood red door to your left. You headed down the stairs, emergency lamps lighted your way for five floors. Around the third floor you started to hears screams. Home sweet home. The door was ajar and you reached for the handle. Rose petals covered the floor. This is a special murder if Jim decorated for it, must be Parliament. Two men in all black uniforms stood off the side of the wall, machine guns in hand. Two more men stood side by side behind a chair, a chair with a man strapped onto it, blood dribbling from the side of his head and from a gash in his stomach. Jim turned around as you entered, he smiled, eyes glistening with blood lust.

"Darling," he sing songed as you walked in.

"Jimbo," you mocked, coming to kiss him. He ran his fingers softly through your (y/h/c) hair, staring deeply into your eyes. A moan sounded from behind him.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO BE QUIET!" he roared. You rolled your eyes. The victim must be an amateur, when Jim said to do something, you did it. Unless you're me, then I do whatever the hell I want.

"I'm sorry sir," the man squeaked.

"BLOODY HELL JIM I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO CUT HIS TONGUE OUT." He turned back to face me, trying to look innocent, but failed to. You rolled your eyes. The man groaned again.

"Do you remember me miss?"

"Oh will you just kill him already? I don't bloody know who he is!" you snapped.

"But-but remember I gave you my umbrella when it was raining outside, about a week ago." You searched your memory, you did remember him. He gave it to you, then you used it in a murder right after. Putting on your sickly sweet smile you said,

"Ohhhhh, I do remember you. And I would like to thank you for that properly by letting you live for a couple more minutes." His whole face drained of color and you giggled darkly.

"(Y/n)," Jim whispered. You turned around, he smiled at you, eyes searching yours. "This night was supposed to be for you. I didn't expect to come here and kill this man, but he got in my way."

"I was walking down the alley is all," the man sputtered out. Jim have him a look and he quieted.

"This is our special place. It's where I first kissed you, first said I love you, and first realized that you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. So now," he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring box, "I ask you to be mine. Through every bloody murder, through every good citizen who tries to stand in the way of us, through anything, I want to be with you. Will you do me the honors and marry me?" Words could not escape your mouth; you could not tell him how happy you were, how much you loved him, nothing, all you could do was crash you lips against his and shake your head yes in the process. He broke it momentarily to slip on the ring, then engulfed you again. The man moaned in pain. You groaned in annoyance, pulled the pistol out of your coat, and shot with your face still locked onto Jim's. You must have hit the target because the only sound in the room for the next minutes was your deep breathing and Jim whispering "I love you" over and over again.

A/N
Funny this is called "Proposal" because I'm watching "The Proposal" on TV right now.

Anyways,

I channeled my inner Moriarty for this one.

I think "damn" is my favorite cuss word to use. It's not too harsh, but it gets the point across.

Shoutout to fangirlwriters once again for being a complete psycho and requesting this, you definitely opened up a new side of me in the world of Sherlock fanfics.

Almost 1000 reads?!!??! I can't believe it, this is a milestone for me. I only expected about a hundred reads at this point, but you folks have been generous. Thank you so much. If I get to 1000 reads I may do something special, may two updates in one day? I mean I did that today, but this was a special case because I had nothing to do. Okay so 1000 reads and 100 votes and I'll update twice in one day, because who knows when it will happen again.

Requests are still open, like I said last A/N, they're stacking up, but I will get to yours in time!

Thank you again you amazing wattpadders and Sherlock fans. Together we will get through this hiatus.

Enjoy