"We're Going To Prom!"

Hello...Welcome to my story. OK so I'm super excited for this story!!! This defiantly not a great 'first chapter' but I'm not going to really call it chapter one. This is really more of a filler until I get some things done while this is still on hold. Now I have pictured Douglas Booth as Daniel Greyson and Tara Lynn as Melanie Lynch. Please enjoy and vote and comment!! Thank you so much for reading. Also please note that these are unedited but please bear with me.

~~~~~~~~~~

'Kinda chapter one but not really'

I stepped out of the school building and took a deep breath.

In and out. Breathe.

I'm fine. Totally fine. The schools biggest player didn't just ask me to prom. No big deal. My words of encouragement didn't seem to work as the tears started falling involuntarily. I was quick to wipe them away as I raced to my car. The moment I hopped in I leaned over and grabbed my emergency anxiety medicine out of the glove box. I popped one in my mouth sipping my hours old coffee, cringing at the ultra bitter taste. I rested my head against the head rested and let out a shaky breath. I leaned forward and checked the time.

11:47.

Lunch was almost over so I decided to just stay put until my meds kicked in. I reclined my seat and scrolled through Instagram. Me running out on Danny was pretty much my feed. I closed my app then moved on to Facebook, Twitter even. All over was Danny's completely stunned face. He looked lost. He defiantly hadn't planned on me running out on him. I hadn't really planned on being embarrassed in front of the whole student body either. Funny how things happen. I finally decided to click on the full video. All you heard me say was 'I know I'm fat Daniel could you get to the point?' then he whistled then everyone kind of popped up out of no where. You could see me jump and I chuckled to myself. How could I not see what was coming?

'You're overweight. Why would you even suspect a thing?'

I tried to shake my self-consciousness but she always had a good way of bumping in at inconvenient times. I heaved a shaky breathe. That's all I've heard all my life. Why the hell am I telling myself the same thing everyday?

'You know its true.'

I really need to stop talking to myself. I find it almost comforting. At least I know I'm not being lied too. I saw it was almost noon so I got my bag back together as it had fallen out of the passenger seat on to the floor. When I sat back I saw the light purple rose on the dashboard. I was beautiful. Actually my favorite color. It made me wonder how he knew. Or if it was just a great guess. Or..

"Addison.." I muttered, some best friend. I opened the door and got out heading back in. I thanked Addi for being in art next with me. She was about to get a piece of my mind.

I walked in to class and sat down next to my best friend. I avoided all of the looks I was getting from everyone. Students and some teachers giving my strange glances. They all were staring me down like I was stupid. Please, they are the idiots for thinking that anything good would come from Daniel Greyson.

Mrs. Eloise Barron. She was more than likely the oldest teacher in this school but she was also the best and she is an amazing artist. She was a petite little thing probably 100 pounds soaking wet. She lost her husband at 68 but has bounced back by then being 74 now. No one crossed Mrs.B. She's been here so long that no one has even thought to disrespect her.

"Good afternoon class. Today is going to be a bit different. We are going to be using water colors so please get set up for that. Once you get water you may start. I want you to paint something that has recently impacted you. Something has got your mind whirling. " My mind already had an idea. Mrs.B's voice was frail but even the people in the back could here her. Addi and I made our way to the back of the room and grabbed out designated aprons, a canvas, and our paint brushes. We all sat back down as Mrs.B passed out or water color palettes . They weren't fancy but defiantly weren't from the dollar store.