Epilogue

Epilogue

*One Week Later*

"Oh, you know, telling both of our parents that we want to get married some day and establish a future together is no biggie." I said with a shrug as I stood in my matching black underwear and bra. Danny was sliding on a pair of dark denim, tighter fit jeans but they weren't skinny jeans.

"It is a big deal but if you over think it and go crazy, they're gonna know something's up. I'm sure they already do anyway since we are all going out to dinner." He said in a calm voice. I sighed and rubbed my face, he was right. His arms wrapped around my bare waist and he pulled me close, skin to skin. Danny had a way of chilling me out.
"I know, you're right." I said resting my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back then kissed my head and pulled away.

"Why don't you put on those jeans I love so much and just find a shirt." I nodded at words and stepped over to the dresser to dig out said skinny jeans. They were dark like his but were lighter in certain places to kind of contour and according to Danny, they did something for my ass even though it was great before.

Like I said, some things never change.

I began the process of pouring myself into the slightly stretchy fabric and grinned when I buttoned them with ease. Something clicked in my mind and my eyebrows furrowed as I turned to face Danny. He was a couple feet way shuffling through his closet.

"Wait, if this is Alice's ring, didn't you get it from your dad?" I asked. Danny turned to me sheepishly and rubbed then back of his face grew red.

"Well actually, mom gave it to me awhile ago and I had been saving it." My eyes bugged out of my head once again.

"How long have you had it?" I asked quickly.

"Uh, close to seven months." He spit out even quicker. I gapped at him like a fish and he groaned rubbing his face.

"No okay, I'm not crazy they are I swear." I rolled my eyes as Danny got all worried.

"That actually hadn't reached my mind yet but thanks, I know they're insane." I said with a knowing tone. "What I was actually thinking was how I hadn't found it yet." Danny smirked before bowing.

"And this is one of the many reasons while you will be my wife someday."

We decided to meet at Olive Garden and greeted them as we entered. Danny and I decided to take off the rings so we wouldn't give anything away. Now we were all sitting in a rounded booth. I was between Danny and my father as well as Sally, the women he met at the wedding, followed by Deb then John. Ethen was at soccer practice. My soul.

"So what do you guys feel like eating?" Danny asked from over his menu. They were tall and we already had bread sticks and salad. A range of different kinds of pastas and soups sounded around as I set my menu down settling on baked ziti. Yum. A waitress approached soon after and took our orders. Dad got spaghetti, Sally got Alfredo, Deb got French onion soup and John got shrimp scampi. That of course left Danny getting chicken marsala, because we were in an Italian restaurant.

"So why Olive Garden? If we go out we normally go to Golden Coral, or McDonalds." Dad said with a shrug. We all chuckled but they nodded. I rolled my eyes and leaned forward grabbing my tea.

"He's right you know. What's up?" John piped in sitting back. Deb sat forward quickly.

"Don't tell me. You're pregnant!" She exclaimed throwing her arms in the air. I nearly spit out my drink and went in to a coughing fit choking on the liquid.
"Oh my god, mom, you're going to kill her." Danny said quickly patting my back. I laughed and sat back with a sigh.