Explicit Content

(Title means nothing)

Chapter 34

It was official.

Danny and I were living together.

We started early this morning and had all my stuff moved in by around six. I had just plopped down on the couch next to Danny and he threw an arm around my shoulders. I rested my head back on it and let out a sigh. All the hard work was done. I had added a chair to the living room but that was about it. I left most of the furniture, Dad swearing up and down that I can have it if I need. It was a little heart felt leaving but no tears were shed, I wasn't far away and planned on keeping my face around.

"We need to go grocery shopping." He said with a sigh. I let out a hefty sigh as well before launching myself up.

"To Wal-Mart we go. Get up babe we got shit to buy and I got two hundred dollars. Let's go." I said letting out a hand to help him up. We both slept well last night but it was a hassle packing and unpacking in one day, even if it was for one person. He gripped my hand with a slap and heaved himself up. He sort of chest bumped me but held me against him. He let his lips touch mine for a brief moment and tingles shot down my spin.

"Alright let's go. Which car?" He asked as he laced his fingers through mine as we made our way to the door.

"Mine, you can drive though." I said tossing him the keys out of my purse. He rolled his eyes and caught them in his free hand as I put my bag over my shoulder. We made our way down from the fifth, and highest, floor and into the parking garage. Danny had a parking spot reserved for his car and was happy to announce that he needed a second after I had followed him here in my car. We left this morning and started packing. We were done around one after a short lunch break in between hours then unpacked once we got back. It was a fifteen dollar down payment and five bucks a month just to claim it was yours but my car was parked perfectly next to Danny's only a few slots down from the elevator.

Danny, like always, got the door for me. I slid in to the passengers seat and Danny raced around to the drivers side. As he got in and we pulled out, I grabbed a small notebook I kept in my purse as well as a pen. I started off with milk, eggs, butter and coffee. The essentials.

"Alright Wal-Mart's big and we're small. What do we need from the store?" I asked keeping my eyes on the note pad.

"Lucky Charms, peanut butter, jelly, bread, apples, and honey." He said firmly making his way on to the main road. It was about a thirty minute drive from here since I finally figured out where we are after this morning. I chuckled writing everything down.

"That's all you want?" I asked looking to him. His eyes were trained on the road and he had a light stubble coming in. I thought it only added to the appeal.

"Yup. You can get whatever your little chef heart desires. You already know that I have no idea what I'm doing in the kitchen." He said with a shrug before throwing a grin my way. Chicken, check on beef. Maybe peppers, onions, garlic. A few frozen things, boxed goods. The list slowly racked up and I was pleased with the thought of the kitchen being stocked and making a good, late, dinner. I was thinking breakfast, gotta get some hash browns too.

By the time I was finished perfecting the list with a few nights worth of dinner and plenty on munchies we were pulling in to the parking lot. It didn't seem all that busy and we got a parking spot close to the front. I got out before Danny had the chance to get the door and he laced my fingers through his as he parked the car and tucked the keys away. We made our way in grabbing a cart and headed for the produce section. Apples, bananas, lettuce, tomatoes and avocados made their way in first. Danny was pushing following me and I had the list in hand along with the pen. I grabbed onions, garlic and potatoes and tossed them in as well then we made our way towards the isles of everything else.