Prologue..

" I hate you.." I said looking straight into his eyes with anger and hurt in my heart. I felt his warm breath on my face at such close proximity. If it would have been different situation we would have ended engulfing each other like it's the end of the world...

But now the thought of it makes me feel sick. He closed his eyes for a moment, raking his dirty blonde hair "I wish I have never met you"

I blinked soon brushing off the tears forming on the edge of my eyes,"Well let god give you your wish. Because I am never gonna see you again Vincent. " I replied not even looking at his face.

He just shrugged at my words and said " I'll be glad if that happens"  I felt disgusted of myself for loving a man like him who never loved me truly. All these years it was just me imagining things. It was like a shrapnel cut its way onto my heart and I didn't even bothered to wipe off the blood.

" Fine. Its a Goodbye then " I said and turned without even waiting for his reply. It took all the strength in the world to walk away from him like that. All the moments, the kisses and hugs came blurring in my vision.

After few steps I heard him say " Goodbye Nora " To be honest it hurt like hell...

But I'll get over it...

We both walked away ending our tragic Love which happened to be my life so far...

Not anymore...

---------------------------------

"Can Love Happen Twice.?"

                  Is a Story of Two High School Sweethearts who fall apart due to reasons. But what fate has for them is to meet again and tolerate each other's presence. Will they Fall apart again or rejoin to continue their love journey...

Read to find out....

All rights reserved..

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys...

What do you think about the prologue.. I will be very happy if you comment for my improvisation and like for my best wishes..

Will update chapter 1 tonight..

Love ya all..
Sizzlingblacky