Am I destined to like only him in this lifetime.

" Wake up sleeping ghost.." Amanda squealed at my ears.

" Isn't that Sleeping beauty you crazy? Why are you waking me up so soon?" I snapped at her sitting up while she looked shocked.. Ofcourse she interrupted my personal space with my bestie sleep. She should be glad I haven't killed her yet..

" Its 5 pm Nora. We only have 2 hours to get ready, our stylist will be here any moment. Now get out of bed and take a shower.." She pulled me out of bed and locked me in the bathroom.

After shower Keele, our stylist made me sit while she and Amanda busily thought what to do with my hair..

" Please dont do overmake up. Its hard to breath with such things.." I begged them. I have never been a fan of makeup. Grown up like a Tomboy during childhood makes you feel so. Well not completely Tomboyish but I hate makeup which makes one forget thier original face.

" I know about you my dear. Nothing will go overboard. Trust me and close your eyes.." Keele said to me.

After I dont know hours they let me see myself. She had done a great job. My waist length hair was curled and few strands were left near my face. For the eye she had done a green and grey smokey effect to match my dress. Well rest had been simple except that she had used lipstick on my lips which I haven't put on in a long time..

In the past he never liked me wearing any kinds of stuff on my lips for certain reasons. So this'll be the second time I am wearing it... My thoughts wandered years back when it first happened....

Flashback..

I was getting ready to meet Vince's family and he's gonna come and pick me up anytime now..

I was nervously standing before  the mirror. I dont know how Vince's family will react. Will they like me? Or will they not like me? I am too simple compared to Vince..

"Stop doubting yourself. You look great Nori.." My best friend Gracie gave me a thumps up. We have been best friends from Like kindergarden.Since I had no experience in getting ready she was the one helped me in that..

She braided my half brown half  black hair into a side braid with three flower beads. To match my knee length floral dress. Since its summer and the time for party is only 5pm, I decided on wearing this. The only thing that I loved very much was she made me put on lipstick which is new for me. But I liked it a lot too it made my lips look fuller..

I heard Vince's car on my driveway. Instead of honking it he just came out and went in our door to greet my parents..

" Perfect gentleman.." Gracie said and I nodded in response. He's a person who you'll regret later once missed..

"Now go dont make him wait..!" She urged me.

" Ok. Thank you so much." I said and hugged her..

" Who says thanks to friends? Now go before I slap you." She pushed me through the door.

I carefully walked in the stairs without making noise. Vince was talking with my mom with his back facing my side..

I slowly walked and stood few steps back of him..

My mom gasped looking at me.." My little girl has grown up to be a woman. You look beautifull honey.." She came and hugged me..

I hugged her back and looked at Vince. He looked handsome and manly as always. His eyes met mine and he gave me one of his breathtaking smiles. But then he noticed something and his smile vanished and he furrowed his eyebrows. I was confused am I not looking good..??