Of all the persons in the world ..

Ugh...

Not the same music again. I grabbed another bunch of my comforter and covered my ears. Again when I started to feel sleepy endeavouring each second, the same music started Ringing. I am going to kill that Stupid hell of a thing I thought and threw the comforter over my head..

I shot a glare at the devil who disturbed my sleep only to notice that the stupid alarm clock went off fifteen minutes earlier itself which means I have only 20 minutes to get ready and reach my office.

"Oh Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." I jumped out of my bed and ran to the bathroom.

Within fifteen minutes I was completly ready. Well not completly but nearly ready. I still have to comb my hair. Not having time for that I decided to make a messy bun out of it which worked very well since I have rolled in my bed heavilylast night.

I grabbed a cup of coffee from the cafeteria on the way to my office. I was practically running to catch the lift not even looking at the persons coming opposite of me. It was too late to reduce my speed only to bump the man infront of me. Coffee spilled all over the shirt ruining its shine. I cursed myself for this carelessness. Its going to take forever to wash this stain.

" I am so sorry Mr.Lanter. I really didn't see you there.." I tried my puppy dog eyes looking at the man who was standing there dumbfounded whether to shout or scream by my gesture.

"Are you alright Mr.Lanter? I am sorry that your shirt got spoiled because of me." I waited for him to say something instead of staring at my face. He looked dumbfounded by my outcome.

"Umm sorry Ms.Williams. I didn't mean to bump into you. Are you alright..? " He said looking seriously worried...

"Oh she's perfectly fine Matt if it is your first priority now.. Look at your shirt will you? You are staining the office floors with coffee.." We were interrupted by none other than my life saver Amanda. I expected her a little sooner.

Matt came 'down to earth' realising his original state " Yes sure Ms.Carter. I am leaving though.." he said and looked at me. "Dont worry Ms.Williams its just a stain. I'll catch you later." He winked at me. I tried my best to smile at him but all I wanted was to stick my tongue at him..

"That is a trick I have to learn from you. For sure.." Amanda came near me.

" What trick Ms.Carter???.." I asked looking at her with the same cute look I gave Matt.

"Oh definetly you dont know. Come on you little prankster work awaits.." She dragged me to the lift..

"Is it my fault that they all drool like that? And ofcourse you know I don't use my skills unless it is neccessary" I rolled my eyes at her. "Atleast it helps me at occasions.." I shrugged at her.

" Yeah not everyone can get a perfect body like you. You look beautiful even with those messy bun Nora. Its a gift. If I was born a man, I would have fallen head over heels for you" She said pinching my nose. I brushed off her fingers and gave her a glare for which she bursted laughing.

"Shut up"

"Try that glare with our boss" She said that out a little louder for which I nudged her in the elbow.

-----------------------

After five hours of work I really felt exhausted..I rested my head at the edge of my desk.. I didn't realise I fell asleep on my desk until something curled in my ear. I tried to push it away but it again crept inside my ear little far than before...

I jerked myself away from the desk to find Sam laughing hardly. I tried to glare at him only to join him in laughing. "Woah Nora you're really asleep huh??" He said inbetween laughs..