Its my part to seek forgiveness..

"He met with an accident Nora.He's at st.mount's now.." I blacked out falling on the floor from my car.

"Nora wake up!!" I woke up since Gracie splashed little water over my face. I gasped since I felt suffocation it was like thousand knives killing me at once.

"What have I done Gracie??" I cried my heart out grasping her hand and fell over her shoulders. It felt like there was no air in the atmosphere. I started getting hiccups due to continous crying.

"Nora look at me. Look at my face. He'll be fine.." She said making me face her. Her image too looked not clear because of the tears.

"I'm the one responsible for this.." I said hugging her and cried even more.

"I've to see him." I said turning to reach my car. But she stopped me. "Nori your'e not well. So its not wise to go there." But I shook my head "I want to see him. I want to be by his side Gracie. Please..!!" Tears flowed like a waterfall.

"Ok fine. Come on. But I'm driving." She said and turned the car to the hospital. It had started to snow heavily so that I looked like a complete mess right now. "I'll inform your parents you go in." Gracie said to me.We reached the hospital and I ran out of the car.

"Vincent. Room no please.." I tapped at the reception table getting her attention.

"Last name miss.??" She asked very slowly. How could she not know his last name. Anger rose up inside me but I suppressed it. This is not how you should act Nora.

"Turner. Its Turner." I said impatiently. She looked at the computer "He's in trauma unit miss. Second floor" She said and turned to do her work.

I ran up the stairs not waiting for the lift. As soon as I reached the place my heart started to beat fast. I saw Mrs.Turner sitting at one of the tables weeping over her Husband's shoulders. My heart stung with another wave of pain. I felt guilty thinking this all happened because of me.

Jake was the one first came upto me and opened his arms for me. Like I would believe him hereafter. Eventhough I'm very angry over him my first priority was Vince's safety. I'm not in the mood to fight with him. "Nora. You came??" Gavin came to me and I hugged him. He had always been a bigger brother to me since school. He even talked to me before I left town not wanting me to go. But I never listened to anyone.. "He'll be fine.." He mumbled noticing my tears.

I went near his parents. "Nora Honey. God must have sent you." Mrs.Turner took my hand and hugged me tightly." I'm sorry Samantha. Its all my fault." I blurted out tearing up the hurt I had all along. Mr.Turner didn't say anything. Guess he's still angry at me for breaking his promise. I let go of Samantha and knelt down before Mr.Turner.

"Please forgive Mr.Turner. I know I deserve all this hurt. Everything is my fault." I blabbered but he stopped me. "I'm angry that you never thought about us when you broke up my son Nora. Its all in the past. Now lets hope for best." He said patting my shoulders.

"He'll be fine. He'll jump to stars if he knows that you came for him." He said making a tiny smile curve up in my face. I nodded my head hoping only if it would happen..

"Mr.Turner.." The senior doctor came out of the unit. And I stood on my legs and went upto him. Praying to god that my Vince should be fine.

"The operation is over Mr.Turner. He has a broken limb and ten stiches in his shoulders and he's still unconscious. Maybe a concussion. Hope we dont want to open up his skull if he regains consciousness by dawn.Trust in God.." He said and I dropped on my knees sobbing and praying to god to take my life instead of his. How will he tolerate all this pain.

I remembered our last meet..

" Why can't you just believe me Nora.?? Why can't you move forward for our future.??" He never left my shoulders.