Nothing in this world..

"How dare you try to get away from me?" Kevin pushed me inside the house.

"Vince.. Vince.. Vince" My breathing became improper. Tears blurred my vision.

"Stop chanting his name Nora" He raised his voice as he bought me forcefully inside the room.

"I never thought you would stoop so low Nora. You are pregnant??" His eyes had a venemous glare. Automatically my hands covered my flat belly.

"Please... let me go Kevin.... I beg you" My words came inbetween hiccups.

"Ask me anything other than that Nora. Try to accept the truth that your'e future is with me only" I stared at him with disbelief. The lovable Kevin I met years before is no more.

"I thought we are going to start a life in which there will be no trace of him. But what have you done Nora? You are carrying his heir in you" he came forward with his eyes fixed on me. Alertness covered me.

"Dont you dare think any harm to my baby. I will kill you myself Kevin"

"I am not that cruel Nora. And you know that. But I have an option for you. You can have your baby. But he will call me 'dad'. I will be his rightful father. And you will be his mother. I do this only for you Nora. Because I love you too much and anything that belongs to you is mine too. And since your lover boy found us here, we will be leaving this place tomorow" he kneeled infront of me and took my hands in his. I removed my hands from his and moved away from him.

"Not to mention that you will be Mrs.Asher by tomorow. Dont tell me you forgot our wedding date Nora"

I shook my head as tears started to flow again,"Dont do this"

"Have a peaceful sleep my bride. We have a wedding tomorow" he locked the door after him.

I rushed and stood beside the balcony. Screams of pain and defeat came hurling from me. Vince is here. He's near me. But where? Find me soon Vince. Or I should get away from this place before everything gets spoiled.

"Vince?" I asked him as his hands were caressing my hair.

"Mmmm?" He replied mumbling.

"Do you know Gracie's pregnant?" I asked him. Since my period got late I have been having a feeling that I might be pregnant. So I wanted to know what he thinks about having a kid. Will he like it? Or will he think that it is so soon?

"Yeah. Gavin's going crazy about that" he replied with a laugh.

"Really? Why?"

"Well I personally think that they didnt plan this baby. And its a shock for him. Ofcourse it will be a shock for everyone. Maybe its too soon for them" my gut constricted. Oh no Vince doesnt want to have a baby.

"What did you think about that?" He asked as I shrugged my shoulders hiding my hurt.

"Nothing"

"No. There must be something. You dont like babies?" He asked and I shook my head vigourously.

"I love kids Vince. You know that"

"Hmmm" he just nodded his head.

"Well. If it happens for us. What will you do?" I asked mumbling.

"What will happen?" He had raised from the bed and sat next to me.

"I mean. What if I get pregnant?"