Sweet and Sour..

My legs started to hurt a bit as my so called 'boy friend' made me go round all the trees by keeping arrow marks over them. Finally in the end I reached the same meadow where we made out for the first time.

"I thought you were not coming" His voice came behind me.

"Vince" my words slipped in the air as my eyes fell over him. He was wearing a tux with crisp white shirt beneath it similar to my dress. His messy hair was perfectly chiveled. And his lips had the same smirk he had when we first met. God how much good looking this boy has become since.

"You look handsome" I moved forward and took his hand while placing the other hand over his hard chest.

"You don't how badly I wan't to kiss you right now" he whispered as his thumb caressed my lips.

"Then do it" I gulped at the way he looked at me. And everything seemed perfectly normal when his lips hovered over mine. It was not a hungry kiss yet a soft and sensual one. He split after a few seconds and gave me one of his breath taking smiles.

"Do you remember this place?" He asked as my eyes fell over the same tree.

"How can I forget? You were wearing same color shirt that day too" I nodded my head.

"You know it fascinates me. How you remember all those tiny details about me?" He asked dragging my waist closer to him.

"I have nothing else to remember other than you, in this world"

"And that is why I am the luckiest man in this world" he pecked my lips again making me drown in his love.

"I often realise how we would have turned out if we didn't split six years back?" He said making me realise the same thing.

"That is only thing I regret each and every moment. I am really sorry for hurting you Vince" my eyes moistened as I said those words.

"But nothing changed right? You are still you. And I am still yours. Whatever happened we still loved each other even when we were not together. That teaches us that we are meant to be together all life. Vincent Turner is never a complete person without Nora Williams" his eyes held honesty as he said those words. We have never had the chance to sort out our relationship ever. I think he does that now.

"You complete me Nora. You are the only one in my dreams. You make me realise I can never ever feel the same way with any one like I do with you. My life will be meaningless without you. You have never asked me why I call you pumpkin right?" He asked me as I was in the verge of crying. He was right I have never asked him but I have always loved him calling me that.

"I still remember the first day I saw you Nora. It was during third grade. I met you in our school's cultural day. It was dressing competion. You as gracefull as you already are were dressed in a white dress just like today with a star in your hand, you were an angel. I was in the end of crying when you found me sitting alone."

"You came upto me and sat next to me 'Why are you crying? Where is your mommy?' You asked me in your sweet little voice. I didn't reply but some kids made fun of me being in the costume of pumpkin. You stood upto me and made them go away. Then turned to me 'hey don't feel sad. You look cute.Have you ever tasted pumpkin pastries? It'll be very tasty. I love pumpkin ' you made me smile Nora. You were with me all night. I don't know what love is at that time but I felt like you are a special candy which only I should have. I didn't have the chance to see you after that since we moved out of town.

But you were always in my mind when I grew up. After moving back here the first thing I did was to search you. Since I know nothing about you, I couldn't find you. But that day in corridor when you bumped into me I could not believe my own eyes. And I surely knew it's the same girl who stole my heart years back. So I thought of never letting you go out of my sight. Your fierce nature intimidated me. I created that silly bet just to spend time with you. But the thing which surprised me was you falling in love with me" He stopped and looked at me with nothing but true love in his eyes. I have never ever felt so much joy in my life. It's like a dream come true to hear what your lover thinks about you. And that's becoming true for me.