Even if we are miles apart...

Grace's POV

"What do you mean you are also coming?" Gavin nearly yelled when I announced that I will accompany them in finding Nora.

"Yes I am. Nora is my friend Gavin" He opened his mouth again but I stopped him.

"And don't even try to stop me coz I wont. So shut up and pack my things" he looked dumbfounded. Well its the same expression he gives me all the time when I influence him. And I love seeing that reaction in his face.

"Ok I wont stop you but dont you think its risky to travel when you are in your first trimester" he asked me very slowly that I had to sit next to him to listen what he is telling. He looked scared afraid I will bite him into pieces.

"I will be careful" Well with my serious face and that hard tone. He will never open his mouth again.

I went to wash my face before leaving. Automatically a smile crept up seeing a smiley drawn on the bathroom mirror using tooth paste by Nora. My fingers traced the dry symbol. She would have been very happy to do something this crazy. A stray of tear slipped thinking about her smiling face. I have always thanked god for giving me such a great friend in life. After my dad passed away she became my sister. And there is not a single day that got over without us sharing our day's activities.

But I can't stop but blame god for creating such a hard situation for a soul which never thought bad to anyone. Nora even loved her enemies. She never hated anyone all her heart.

I wiped my face and splashed cold water over that. Searching for toileteries my hand went to the cupboard. I am sure my eyes bulged out of thier sockets when I saw that in her shelf.

A pregnancy kit. Two lines.

Oh my freaking god. My Nori was pregnant.

How will Vince react if he sees this?

I closed my eyes and prayed to god to bring back safely not only my friend also that small living being in her stomach. I could feel both happiness and hurt at the same time.

We have to hurry...

----------------------------

Vincent's POV

"Have we reached yet?" I yelled impatiently for the tenth time that evening.

"Almost. Will land in fifteen minutes Vince. Relax" I glared at Steve for the last word. He's asking me to relax. How in the world will I relax when I don't know where my pumpkin is or how she is?

"We'll surely find her bro" Gavin kept his hand over my shoulders. I turned to find Grace sleeping peacefully over his shoulders. I can't help but feel sorry for Gavin and her. She's pregnant and she has to be carefull at this time but she wanted to come with us in finding Nora. I really feel grateful to have such friends.

"We are here" Steve's voice bought my vision from Grace to him.

Gavin was holding her like a fragile doll all the way to the car. My grip on the car handle tightened thinking only if my pumpkin was here. I sighed and moved our car to the hotel.

--------------------------------

Nora's POV

I'm getting weaker day by day. The food is not mixing with my blood and it rejects at the moment it reaches my stomach. My pale skin is even paler and the bones will stick out sooner or later making me look like a zombie.

I need medical attention. If this continues I might harm the baby. No I wont. I want my baby to be safe until I give him to his father. A dry laugh left my lips thinking how I thought that the baby is a boy which I am not sure of. Vince will definetly want a girl. How happy he will be if he knows that he's going to be a dad? I will all the things in the world to just see his face once.