"History repeats itself!!"

I tightened my grip on the wheel. All the happy feelings I had moments back were starting to dissapear. Why is this happening to me. Why cant I just move on without thinking about that idiot. Why should I be the one suffering alone..

" Nori slow down. You'll get us killed.!!" Gracie tried to cool me down.

"I never thought that she'll be there Nori. Its all my fault." I heard her sigh and turn her head. I should'nt show my anger on her..

"Ok where shall we go now.??" I turned my head towards her with a big smile.

"Thats my girl. Hey I heard about the carnival downtown. It'll be fun. Shall we go??" She bought her puppy dog eyes. Maybe that is also a great idea to get my head out of this mess.

"Sure why not??" Maybe its time I move on..

------------------------------

"Darling.??" I heard my mom knock my door.

"Come in mom." I was drying my hair to get ready for the carnival.

"Your'e going somewhere.??" She asked sitting on my bed.

"Yeah to the carnival. Downtown." I said hesitantly. Usually my mom's over protective. Getting permission from her to work abroad is the most hardest thing in my life.

"Thats a great idea darling.." she said without second thoughts. I was to be frank shocked.

"Really mom.??? No problem for you??" I asked her not believing my ears.

"Not at all honey. Anything which makes you happy. And your'e not a child anymore. So go and have fun." She said smiling.

"Thanks mom." That really meant something for me.

"But be on time." She said before going out of my room. I rolled my eyes at her. Somethings never change.

------------------------------------

"Its been six years since we've been to a carnival together." Gracie said as we drove off downtown.

"Yeah and I'm super excited." And we both started giggling.

We reached the grounds around 6. Gracie went to buy tickets for us. It was already filled with loads of people...

"There you are..!!" I turned to see Tina with her pregnant belly walking towards us. I could'nt control the happiness seeing her like that.

"Tina.." I moved forward and hugged her. "This little man is not even allowing me to hug my best friend properly." She pouted and touched her belly.

"Thats my son you are talking about. Honey you ok??" Tommy asked looking concerned.

"He's our son Tommy.!!" Tina said to him.. Ohh what a adorable couple.

"Nora!!! How are you??" Tommy hugged me. "I am fine Tom. You guys look cute together. I am happy for you." What a fool I am to miss such great friends.

"Oye upcoming mommy and daddy dont make us envy you.?" Gracie shouted coming towards us.

We bid adieu to the future parents and marched to the carnival. After arguing over the rides we shooted off to the gaint wheel. I am not scared of rides but height scares me. A bit. A tiny bit.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"I am never ..getting in ..that ride ever." Inbetween breaths I said to Gracie who's laughing like a maniac now.

"After all these years you're still afraid of these rides Nori. You're such a baby." She continued to laugh again. I shooted off from her and walked away faster not even looking what's in my way.