You are still my Pumpkin..

If looks could kill!!

If only then the person infront of me would have been dead. My breathing increased rapidly.

The one face I never wanted to see again in my whole life.

I was glaring at him not even realising that Kevin had stood up from his chair and he was talking to me..

" Nora..? " I got out from my trance and faced Kevin who was standing by my side.

" Are you alright..?" He asked looking concerned. I am sure I look like a person who's seen a ghost.

" Yeah I am fine Mr.Asher." I tried to be normal.

" Do you guys know each other.?" He asked looking at both of us now.

" What? No how would I know him/her..!!" He said at the same time as me.

Its not your day Nora..Very bad day. I turned to look at him. He must have realised what I said and turned to me with shock in his face.

But soon it changed into a smirk. I know whats going on in his stupid mind.

We both had the best wave of same thoughts and even telling same words as a coincidence when were together. You are thinking that I am still the same little girl who was madly in love with you.

No Mister.

You are wrong..

" I mean. He looked exactly like my neighbour Mr.Santiago. So I got a little confused." I tried to act innocent.

" Santiago as in eighty years old man Nora..??. Yeah now I get it he looks like him only.." Kevin snorted making the idiot infront of me drop his mouth. Nice insult Kevin. Not so professional but made my hear ease a bit.

" Take your seat Mr.Vincent Turner.." Kevin gestured him and me to sit. Even now his name made an different effect in me.

Those fifteen minutes would have been the longest minutes of my life. I still could not believe that I am sitting infront of him. He was the least person in the world I wanted to meet. And more than that I have to work with him. Really god? Why do I have to face such struggles in my life? And this headche is killing me. I tried to relieve the pain by rubbing each side of my temple slowly but of no use. My eyes wandered everywhere in the room except locking eyes with the person infront of me..

" He's absolutely correct..Isn't he Ms.Williams..??" Kevin asked looking at me.. Shit I didnt even listen to there conversation. What the hell were they talking about?

" Yeah he's correct.." I nodded my head so that Kevin should'nt think that I am dumb enough not to listen....

" Mr.Turner you will be working with Ms.Williams. She'll guide you through your works.. Since there is only a couple of hours left you can start tomorow.." Kevin said and waited for my approval. I nodded my head slightly..

" Nora guide him out. Before that make sure to introduce him to all your teammates.." He said and winked at me.. Could'nt he be a little obvious..

As soon as we were out of his cabin he suddenly stopped walking and came near me. Not a safe distance Nora. For his one step advancement I took two steps backward. Why should I be afraid of him? I stopped moving...

He stood infront of me. I was forced to look up since he's a foot taller than me. I hate being short than him now..

" Stay still..!!" He gestured me to be quite and bought his fore finger pointed near my forehead. I slapped his fingers out of my face. He did'nt stop he grabbed my both the hands and placed his forefinger between my eyebrows and started to move it in circles..