Mission accomplished..

"That was weird. Do you think he heard something?" Jake asked me confused as Vince left the room abruptly.

"Or worse he saw something" I said frowing. Making way for a vertical line in my forehead.

"I am so sorry Nora. I always cause trouble for you" Jake worried. I moved forward and placed my hand over his shoulder.

"Don't worry he'll come back. Now go and get ready" Pushing him towards the door I gave him an assuring look.

"Yeah I forgot about that" he said scraching the back of his head.

"Nora you really are a good person. It was my bad luck I missed a great friend all these years" He gave me a polite smile.

"But now I am here. You can always count me in" I assured him.

"As I said before you and Vincent are a couple made in heaven Nora. You guys complete each other. There is no way you can be apart from each other" Jake replied honestly.

"Thanks Jake. And yeah! Stella is a nice girl. Treasure her" I know Stella from my dance classes during school. She had her own style and a kind hearted person to be with.

"Yeah guess I am not so unlucky itseems" Jake rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah"

"Bye Nora. And thanks for everything" with that he left and moved towards his room.

I went back to find a dress to wear but the sudden open and close of my room's door startled me. I turned to find Gavin and Gracie sitting in my bed.

"You startled me idiots" Grabbing a pillow I threw at them.

"You have to teach your sister some good manners Gavin" Gracie said grabbing the pillow from the floor.

"Oh really. As if your boyfriend has good manners. Don't forget the things he did during school." I said placing my hands in my waist.

"Lets get in job shall we?" Gavin said seriously changing the subject.

"Ah hmmm" Gracie said eyein me suspisciously. I gave her a nod indicating that nothing is there to tell about Gavin.

"What job?"

"That's apart. You tell me why My best friend was looking pissed off and pacing my room back and forth?" Gavin enquired me.

"I guess he saw me and Jake hugging. And even heard the reuniting speech about our lost friendship. Except he might have missed the word 'friend' ."

"Superb" Both of them chorussed gaining glares from me.

"I think our plan is screwed up again. It's going to be harder now" I dropped on my knees sitting in indian style.

"Oh don't worry Nora. It's for the best" Gavin assured me which only made me angry. Why does it have to be always like this? Why cant we both have a normal relationship like Gavin and Gracie? It just makes me frustated.

"I don't think so" I said irritated.

"Look Nora. He's just jealous of you and Jake. That's a good thing. He still thinks you as his" Gavin's point made me smile a bit.

"So?" I asked eagerly.

"We have a plan for tonight. Lets change that jealousy into possesiveness. Do as Gracie says and by the end of the night you will have him talk with you" Gavin smirked at me.