The Three Musketeers..

Realization hit me. I shot open my eyes with a sense of reality.,

I am kissing that idiot. Ugh not again Nora. No no no. This should'nt be happening. I have survived all these years without him. I can do better than this. So I tried to push him away but he just tightened his grip on my waist.

So with all my strength I pushed him away. He again moved closer to me but I pushed him again and ran out of that place as fast as I can.

Tears started to pour over my face. My makeup was getting spoiled but who cares. All I wanted on that moment was to get away from that place. I stopped when I reached the garden and dropped on my knees. No one can ever explain the hurt I felt at that moment. Why did god made me meet him again? When everything was all perfect in my life why should he come into that. History repeats itself, him making me go crazy over him and leaving me crying all over life.

Not this time. I'll not let anyone to manipulate my life again.

"Nora..!!" I heard him sigh behind me a few steps away.

"Don't you dare say anything. Just leave me alone." I said controlling the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Nora just let me explain once..!!" He said with his strained voice.

"No just leave. I've had enough of your lies." I said not even facing his face.

"You're doing it again Nora. You did it Six years back and now you're doing it again. You never let me explain. You never believed me Nora. You believed in others words. But you never believed in our love. Us. You know what I'm fed of all of your childishness Nora."

I didn't say anything. Just stood there staring the ground. How could he say that I was childish when all he did was hurting my heart. He continued.
"I'll not disturb you again Nora. I searched all the places for you. Do you know how hard it was for me to survive without you. You broke my heart by not trusting me Nora. When I found you I thought all my sadness will go away and I felt that the hole in my heart has been filled. But you're still the same Nora. You'll never realize my love for you. So let your wish come true. I'll go away from your life as soon as possible.."

I looked up to him. He had tears in his eyes. At that moment all his betrayal seemed nothing. All I wanted was to hug him and console him. But something stopped me from doing that. All the images of him and that bitch crossed my mind. So I turned other side not looking at his face.

"But I'll never forget you and the passionate moment we shared seconds before. Thanks for the Kiss Nora. You'll always be my Pumpkin. Good bye" He said and started to walk away not even sparing a second glance. I don't know but the weight in my heart in my heart seemed to increase watching him walk away from me.

--------------------------------

The slightest ray of sunlight coming from the peek of curtain also seemed hard to process for my eyes. I haven't had food for nearly I don't know I haven't counted. I shut my eyes escaping from the light.

Its been a week since that incident. I haven't visited office since then. I called and informed to Kevin that I'm sick and couldn't work. He insisted on taking me to hospital but I refused his offer saying that I've already taken medications. I didn't even attend any of the calls from Amanda and Sam. All I wanted was a little break from all the drama I was facing at the moment..

Suddenly my room was filled with light. It was hard for me since I have shut-ted all the windows and avoided light at all extent...

"Honey there is someone at the door insisting on meeting you." Aunt Ana our Home keeper and my caretaker during childhood days said sitting beside me in my bed.
I sighed and peeked out of my comforter. I saw her looking at me with concern in her eyes. I lifted my head from the pillow and placed it on he lap. She raked my hair slowly. I am currently in my parents house. After that incident on Sunday I packed my things and came straight here. Its been six years since I have visited my hometown. Even though my parents have insisted a lot I haven't come here in years since this place has the most beautiful and painful memories of my past ..
"I don't wish to see anyone Ana." I said sniffing.

"I have already said that Honey. But she's literally fighting with us to let her meet you. And she also said to ask you that 'What happened to the bond of Three Musketeers??" Ana said looking worried. I laughed at that thought. She still hasn't changed." Ask her to wait. I'll be there in 20 minutes."

Sighing I climbed out of the bed and went to the bathroom to have a nice shower..

I reached the living room preparing for the worst that's going to come.
"How dare you leave us alone like that..??" I turned to face my best friend since childhood Gracie with hurt and anger in her face.
I tried to act innocent but no that's not going to save me from her. " I'm sorry Gracie. I." she didn't let me finish.

" Do you know how hard it was for us without you. We missed you like crazy you piggy.." She said and hugged me. I didn't know what to tell to console her. We both stood hugging and crying.

"Now tell me. What the hell happened.." she said as we both jumped in the couch.

I said her all the story of my break up with Vince and the incidents happened after that. Why I left my home town and why I didn't contact any of my friends. How I did my college and up until my office. I even said her about the reason I'm here taking a break from my work.
She listened without interrupting and nodding her head. "Ok past is past. I know you've been through a lot Nora. But you have to let it go. Try to live your life happily by forgetting your past." She patted my shoulders. I nodded at her idea.

"You know how happy I am to have you back in town. I missed hanging out with you." She pouted her lips.
I shook my head. "I don't think that's a good idea Gracie." I said not wanting to leave my home. Going out means meeting people. Meeting people who'll bring back the memories I had with Vince.

" What did I say about letting your past go. Now go and get ready we are making your comeback a great one.." She said pushing me into my room.

---------------------------

After hours we are driving to the Rory's cafe situated at the center of town. It's a place we used to hangout during school. That place hasn't changed at all. It looked same making me feel how much I missed this place..

"Oh Is it our Little Nora.??" I turned to see Mr.Rory Heisenberg walking towards us. He's the owner of this place and he's super close to us.

"Hello Mr.Rory How are you. And I am not little anymore I am big woman don't you see.??" I hugged him.

"I am fine Nora. Oh dear where have you been. Without you these guys stopped hanging out here." He said pointing Gracie. I realized I've missed most precious things in my life for the Love which only made me to cry..

" I've been abroad studying and currently working in London. And with my return we'll hang out more Mr.Rory." I said to him and went to our usual Spot.

"So How's Tina..??" I asked to Gracie. Tina's my another friend. We have been called as the Three musketeers during childhood.
"Oh with pregnancy and all that she's not hanging out more." Gracie said shrugging.

I gasped Pregnancy.. " Tina's Pregnant??" I asked with my mouth open.

"Yeah with Tommy.." She said looking at me and we both started laughing. Really Tommy. He's the most famous Jock of our school then. They've been dating but I didn't expect Pregnancy so soon.

"She's getting married next month you should definitely come. It'll be fun." Gracie said and I nodded my head.

We chatted for hours and spoke about each others lives when we were not together. When we stood up to leave I faced the person whom I ever wanted to meet in my life. Emma Dean..

All my happiness vanished away looking at her face. All I saw was the images of her with Vince..

But she looked different the previous Queen bee look was not in her face. Instead she looked hurt and guilt was written all over face which was a new thing for me.

" Nora. I..." She started but I took Gracie's hands and walked out of that place and drove away.
This is why I didn't wanted to come back..

---------------------------------

Hey guys..

So lots of drama right. What to do its in the script..
Kidding..
So how's today's episode. Let me know.

Love ya all..
Sizzlingblacky