Be ready Mr.Turner..

I couldn't stand there anymore. All the time our eyes met he never bothered to look in my direction again. His face bore the expression of irritation when he saw me. What have I done? Even in all these years he never gave upon me. But now I feel like he's leaving me once and for all.

"Nora Honey he's awake. Thank you" Mrs. Turner left his side and came beside me hugging. "I had nothing in that Samantha." I said hugging her back. She opened her mouth to say something but I stopped her "I'm leaving Samantha. Call me if need anything. Bye Mr. Turner." Both of looked shocked at my response. Even looking at him made my heart lurch in guilt. "Bye Vincent" with that I sprang out of the room tears flowing continuously. I didn't bother to look at anyone in the hospital. All I wanted was to get to my room and lock myself to cry all my heart out.

-------------------

"Nori..?" Dad called me standing at my door. As I said I didn't even talk to anyone didn't eat anything. All I did for the past two days was locking myself in my bedroom and crying like a freak. Guilt, sadness & lost love made my head spin like a wheel.

"Dad I want sometime alone" My voice was already cracking. If my dad pops into my room I surely know I'll cry into his arms. But with all the things I've done to them I'll not repeat that.

"You can have all the time Darling. Let me for a few seconds will you??" he pleaded at the door. I pushed away the blanket that was my companion for the past two days and straightened myself. I know I look like a complete mess right now. Who cares..

Dad came in and looked shocked seeing me. But being a professional himself he didn't show his hurted face. He came and sat in my bed patting a spot next to him for me to sit.

"Mrs. Turner called home. She was worried that you left suddenly. Vincent's fine now and they are taking him home today." My dad said patting my head slightly while I lay in his shoulders. It's been a long time since I have laid like this. "Sorry dad" I said my voice breaking already.

"You don't have to Honey." "But I want too. I've done a lot regretful things Dad. I should've never left home." I said tears already falling from my eyes. Sure I am going to make his shirt wet.

"Everyone have their reasons. It's not your fault Honey. Situations made you act like that." I sobbed and he continued.

"It was very hard for your mom and me to cope up when you left home. But think about Vincent."

"He thought you were the best thing that happened to him. But you left him guilty for a period of six years." "But I was hurt too Dad. Maybe he should've stopped me in the first place." I said now proving my single valuable point.

"You can't expect someone who lost their trust and come back begging. Is it??" he asked me. Yup that too was an valuable point.

"Ok I'll tell you something that might help you." he now made me face him. Curiosity took over me and nodded my head.

"Being your father this might make me look crazy but that's the best I can do for my only daughter."

"Go for him Honey. Chase him. Pursue him. Again." He completed with a smirk. Yeah what he's telling are absolutely correct.

"Make him fall for you. You lost him once. Now go back and make him yours again."

"But what if he doesn't want me back. Us back?" I asked him again tears welling up at the thought of it.

"Oh...Surely he will Darling." He said confidently and stood up to leave.

"How can you be so sure dad?" I asked him again.

"It's a guy thing." He finished by winking his eye and left the room.

After giving it a lot of thought I made up my mind. Its time I get out from being a sober and become a winner. Yeah I'll win his heart back. I'll win Us back.