Lost

Vincent's POV (Surprise) :)

"Come on man. She might be busy" Steve's voice came out muffled, his face pressed over a file which I ignored.

"Pick up. Pick up. Pick up babe please" I banged my head over the glass window with phone in my ear.

"You are going to break that up for sure" Steve smirked as he came and grabbed my phone. I tried to get it back but he was faster than me.

"You know she'll be in that office. Working like hell. As soon as she's out, her world will not function without hearing your voice man. Chill" Steve said as he concentrated on the file again. I followed him and ruffled through the files, but my mind does'nt concentrate on that.

"Something's not right Steve" I closed the file once and for all.

"Your'e overreacting" he snorted. How can he be so casual? I haven't heard from her in ten hours.

Oh yeah he can be cool. Because he's not head over heels for her like me.

Come on pumpkin. Talk to me. I mentally cursed myself for allowing her go alone. God I didn't realise I'll miss her this much.

"Let me try from my phone" Steve sighed and picked his phone for which I raised an eyebrow at him.

"My pumpkin won't attend your call either. She's busy"

Instead he smirked, "Maybe she's mad at you"

"We didn't fight. Then why should she?"

"Maybe your'e not taking good care of her like I do" he smirked again.

"Stop dreaming"

He dialed her number and switched the call to speaker. The line again went to voice mail. Eventhough I should be happy for breaking Steve's nose, I couldn't since she's not picking her phone.

Two hours later..

"Hi Amanda. It's me Vincent Turner" I struggled to form a sentence. My hands are sweating like hell right now.

"Hey Vincent. How are you? It's surprising to hear from you" she squeaked.

I smiled a bit. Amanda is one nice person to be friends with. "Yeah haven't been free actually. Hey I actually called to check up on Nora. Is she with you?"

She was silent for a few seconds and that killed me a lot. "I don"t understand. She got flight back home already right?"

Nora's on the plane? Thank god. That's why she hasn't answered my calls. I am going to lock her in my room forever as soon as she lands here.

"I did'nt know about that. Anyways thank you so much Amanda"

"Oh I thought she informed you. She didn't even inform me. She came like a whisper and went back soon. I didn't even know why she came here in the first place" she sighed.

"It's about a project she left without completing. Your boss asked her to come back and complete it. And I am surprised she finished it this soon"

"I didn't know anything about that. By the way which project?" She asked me doubtfully.

"I think its the one in spain. I don't know the details" I replied.

"What?" She yelled so quick that my heart increased pace again.

"Any problem?"

"Umm no. It's just I already completed that project after she left. And I am the one taking care of all her works. I can't understand why Kevin brought her hear?" My heart stopped for a moment. That son of a..