You are my treasure...

I stood up to check on Kevin. But the arrival of our butler Charlie stopped me.

"Hello Charlie. How are you?"

"I am fine Madame Nora. This house is warm again because of your arrival.Mr. and Mrs.Turner also seemed to be happy again" he smiled genuinely. He has been with our family since I was a little girl.

"Thanks Charlie"

"This parcel came for you Madame. No name just a card" Charlie gave me a parcel wrapped in silver colored sheet. I recognised the handwriting soon.

'Be ready at 6. And dont forget to wear this'

I smiled at his note. What has he planned now? Is it a date?

My insides flipped at the thought of it. I cant help but feel extremely happy to have him as my boyfriend. We have never had the chance to spend time like normal couples do. Either we would be fighting or we would be away from each other longing.

But now as all the differences had been sorted I think its time to live our love life to the fullest. My lips curved into a smile.

"Is everything alright Miss?" Charlie's question bought me back to reality. I forgot that he was standing here.

"Yeah. All good Charlie.Thank you"

I thought of opening it but whatever he would have selected for me will suit best for me. So I thought I'll open it once I am ready.

Keeping the parcel safe in my room I moved to sit with Kevin.

--------------------

"Good morning boss" I saluted him from behind. He who was busily checking his laptop didnt see who it was.

"Good morning Nora" he said out of habbit. Suddenly he realised something and turned his head so quick that would have hurted him.

"Nora" he smiled at me.

"Boss back into action huh?" I teased which made him blush.

"Oh no Nora. I was just checking mails you know"

"I dont know how people are managing without you there"

"Yeah. They'll manage for a day or two but not more than that. And I'll be leaving tommorow so it'll be fine" Kevin replied.

"Youre leaving already? I thought you are gonna stay long" I pouted my lips. I'll miss him eventhough it was weird to have him around.

"Work awaits Nora" he shrugged politely.

"Okay. But be sure to visit me often" I glared at him.

"Umm. About that. Do you remember that project in Spain?" He asked me.

"Ofcourse Kevin. How could I forget that? It was my dream project" I worked day and night to complete that project.

"Well you know it's due by next week. And you were the only one who was working in that. You know I can make a replacement for your other works but this one is still unfinished"

"I dont get what youre telling Kevin" I replied utterly confused.

"Can you come back and complete this project? Just this once since it can never be completed without you" he paused as I didnt reply.

I cant leave everything here just as it is and go for work. Especially Vince would feel hurted a lot. No I cant do this.

"Kevin no.." he started before I could finish.