End of excursion

"Enough with the chattering woman. Come and watch how to do this properly" it was Gavin. He was yelling at us for the past five minutes.

"Oh really? You are going to teach us how to do Skiing is it?" Gracie asked with pure sarcasm in her voice.

"Yeah" Gavin struggled to form a sentence looking at Gracie.

Only she can make him stumble upon himself. I am proud of you my girl.

She folded her hands over her chest and waited impatiently for him to start. I signaled Gracie that I am ready to move.

We mounted on the board and flew over the ice like there is no stopping. Yeah I love skiing and I am best at it.

We stopped after a few hundred meters.

We turned around to find the guys standing with their mouth open. Gavin's expression was priceless. He looked like he has seen a ghost.

"Come on baby. I am still waiting for your lesson" Gracie yelled with sarcasm rolling in her tongue. I burst out laughing hard.

Oh my god I have such wonderful friends in the world.

Soon we were joined by the gang. Jake and stella took off somewhere private as soon as we reached this place. They are very fast in taking their relationship to the next level. Jake asked me ideas to propose to her.

I was about to mount on my skies when he dropped on his knees infront of me.

"Please marry me will you?" Now it was my turn to drop my jaw. Like seriously.

Already people around us started watching this funny incident.

And I was standing their without doing anything like a statue.

"I have never seen a girl like you before. You are wonderful in
everything you do. And the way you just did that jump 'Well you caught me off guard babe' Will you marry me please?" I tried hard not to laugh but I couldn't suppress anymore so I
burst out laughing.

"Oh come on Nora. It's not time to laugh. It's time to decide your life. Take our relationship to another level" he was whining like a child when Vince punched him in the stomach hardly.

Yup...

You guys thought it was Vince who proposed me right? But no it was my half brained idiotic friend Steve.

"Oww man. Can't you see I am in the crucial stage of my life" he half yelled at Vince while we all were laughing like maniacs.

At this stage the crowd around us got bigger and they were yelling at me to say yes.

"Say yes to that young man dear" It was a Grandma in the crowd. Seriously?

"What??? No" I said at once.

And then there was a series of 'Oh's.

"Now get up you idiot" I hit his head.

"Well it would have been nice if you would have said yes at least for once." Steve grinned from ear to ear.

"Ha ha. In your dreams" I said and started to dive in the snow once again.

Vince was looking angry at Steve all day that he knocked his head whenever he got the chance. While we all were ROFL.

--------------

"Your friends are all like you" I turned around to find Kevin walking beside me.