Jealous much?

It feels so warm in here. Did Ana increase my room temperature? I must thank her later. But what is this up and down motion going on in the teddy bear beside me. Did it start breathing all again? That's not possible unless its not an teddy bear I am hugging right now. I shot open my eyes in panic. This is definitely not my room. Oh shit...

We are in a trip and I am sharing a room with Vincent. With all the strength I slowly turned my head to find him sleeping peacefully with a light smile in his face. My body relaxed watching him sleep. I found that my hands were wrapped around him and his was wrapped around my waist. He must have bought me to the bed and I would have dragged him along with me. Nora you should change your sleeping habits for sure. He would have thought not to disturb me so he would have laid beside me unless until I know he's still mad at me. What should I do now? Should I wake him up? No he's sleeping peacefully. How can I do that? When I tried to escape back without him noticing he squirmed in his sleep and mumbled "Just Five more minutes Nora." My heart stopped for a moment. Did he just tell my name? I was grinning like a Cheshire cat I know for sure. If he finds me like this it's not good. Already I have had enough embarrassment. So I slowly picked up a pillow lying beside me and in one swift motion I replaced it in my place and moved out of the bed. As soon as i got out he crushed the pillow with the whole weight of his body by sleeping over it. What would have happened if it was me? My mind raced at that thought...

I closed the door and walked down the stairs to find some food since my stomach hasn't stop growling since morning. "Boo..." Gracie yelled beside me when I stepped into the kitchen. I stumbled for a moment but soon took hold of the table and steadied myself. "Jeez Gracie. You startled me for a moment." I yelled at her. "Somebody woke up in the wrong side of the bed." I heard Gavin say from the other side of the table. I rolled my eyes at him. How come these two lazy heads woke up too soon? "Did you sleep well?" Gracie came up and took a stool beside me while I was picking up orange juice from the fridge. "Yeah bed was good." I mumbled not facing her since the images of me and Vince sleeping in the same bed crossed my mind. "I know you slept well." She giggled while saying that. Did she sneak into our room? I turned and glared at her not sure of what she is saying. "I came to your room at five hoping you would be awake so that we can go for a walk. But I got a more refreshing view." With that she held her mobile phone and showed me an image of me and Vince cuddling each other. Soon flame rose up to my cheeks and tried to hide my blush by glaring at her. "Gracie you should not do that." I glared at her. "I know Nora. But you guys looked very cute together. So close just like you were in past. I couldn't resist." She mumbled closing her phone and keeping it back in her pocket...

I sighed and dropped my head in the table. Gavin who was watching us both keenly came and stood beside me."It's only time being Nora. Soon you guys will be together. I am sure about that." He patted my head and I looked up at him nodding my head. "You have to try a little to make up to him. After all you left him crying all these years." He said with hurt in his eyes. I know how much he cared for Vince. I am surely not going to hurt him again...

"Thanks guys. I will surely not spoil your plan of getting us back together." I said hugging them both. The door bell rang making us all startled again. "You guys wait. I'll go see who it is." They both nodded and I took my orange juice in one hand and walked up to the door. I opened the door and sunlight falling over my face so that I closed my eyes swiftly to adjust the bright rays. But before I can get a hold on myself I was elapsed into a big hug by the person who was at the door. It took me moments to realize that some stranger is hugging me so with all my force I tried to push him away. But with a foot higher than me I couldn't do that easily. "Let go of me." I mumbled since my face was buried in his chest. "Mmmmm. Hmmm" was all he hummed for my order...