I think I have triggered a wrong switch.

I should have died at that instant...

The way his lips moved over mine made me realise...

I belong with him.

Only with him.

What a fool am I to leave him and run searching my life somewhere I did'nt even belong to...

I grasped his shirt like my life depended on it since my legs have forgotten the rule of gravity...

Because the way he caressed my waist at the same instant his another hand grasped my hair. The bun Gracie made would have been more messier by now.

He held me so tight afraid that I would leave but no ; not this time. I am not running anywhere.

When I was completely drunk in him he suddenly let go of me. Making me frown at the loss of his warmth. It was very cold without him around me.

I looked above to see what went wrong that he let go of me.

"Sorry I got carried away" With that he sprang out of that place. My eyes goggled out of its place.

What the hell just happened here???

What is he thinking in his mind. Kissing me one second and leaving me like I was a fling at another second....

A small tear paved its way on the corner of my eyes...

I felt lonely than I felt when I was in London all by myself. The pain was too hard to constrict. My knees felt weak not because of him; because of pain.

"Nora" Gracie and Gavin came rushing and held me before I fell to the ground.

"Gavin hold her. We'll go to the car" Gracie yelled at stunned Gavin.

Soon they both started to move me. But I stopped them.

"No. Take me there" My voice was very shaky unlike any moment. We moved towards the bar table.

"I need something strong" My attention was given to the bartender. He handed me something that I didn't even know the name of.

"Nori. You don't" Gracie didn't even finish as she saw me gulping the drink in one turn.

The thing he gave me was very hot that my throat etched as it rolled over my lungs. But as soon as it was in my pain seemed to fade away a bit.

"Nora. Listen we saw everything" Gavin started but I stopped him by placing a finger over my lips.

"Ssshhh"

"Nori" Gracie too got the same sign. I think the alcohol is doing it's job greatly.

All the incidents happened to us came fast forwarding like a tape in my mind.

"Nora. What happened? Why is she crying?" Steve came towards us. I realised I have been crying only after he mentioned.

"Vincent kissed her" Gracie said non-chalantly.

"That's great" Steve grinned like a pig. Wait till you hear the full story.

"And left her suddenly without notice" Gavin completed and the same pain stroke me again. I turned to order another shot but Gracie grabbed my hand and made me stand from the chair.

"We should leave dear. It's the best" She said to me more like pleading. She's right. This is not me. I have problems with that man. And I am going to sort that out tonight.

"Shall we leave?" I said standing straight.

"Yeah sure" We drove straight to home. No one dared to talk with me throughout the journey.