Oh god what have I done.

"Ugh.. Why did you agree to meet in the first place Nori." Gracie yelled at me.

"I dont know Gracie!!" I sighed plopping next to her in my bed.

"Your'e a little better now Nori. I dont want you to get worse by meeting her." She tried to change my mind in meeting Emma Dean.

"She wanted to let me know the truth." I said staring the roof not sure of what she's about to say. But I had a bad feeling about that already.

"Truth.?? Do you think maybe if Vincent's .." I stopped her in the mid knowing what she's gonna say. Maybe Vincent might be guilty.. Dear god!!!

"Whatever!!" I shrugged off and went into the bathroom to get ready. I still had an hour to meet her. That too in my school ground where I had a plenty of memories with Vince.

---------------

Parking my car at the visitors parking lot seemed different. I made my way to the ground where Emma is waiting.

I tried hard not to look at the Peach tree that was in my way. But my eyes wandered straightly to it. It was still the same. An old bench was beside it.

It was the favourite spot during school days for me and Vincent. That tree knows all our moments together. I dont know how many hours we have spent near that tree..

My hands trailed off in its barks which are now fading off. And the trunks are now becoming weak. Maybe a year and then this tree will not be alive anymore. My heart constricted at that thought. It felt like my relationship with Vincent was getting over as If we had a great start here..

It was here I learned to let go of my fears..

Six years ago...

"Vince put me down. Now" I tried to keep my face straight pretending to be angry.

"Not until you do what I say." He said tightening his grip on my legs. He was lifting me up in the air.

"No way. Now put me down." I was staring to feel dizzy at this moment.

"Sorry my ears are all blocked pumpkin." He replied innocently. After knowing nothing's gonna work. I surrendered myself.

"Ok fine. I'll do it." I agreed to him.

"Really. You wont back up right.??" He enquired me.

"I swear. Put me down." He placed me carefully on the ground but as soon as my feet touched the ground I sprang away gathering all my strength. I would have gone a few feet until he captured me by my waist.

He pressed me on the peach tree near by and raised his eyebrows at me. "I said I would do it. But I never said I would do it now" I rolled my eyes at him. Only he rolled his eyes back at me "No Pumpkin you never kiss me first and you are doing it now" . I sighed " Ok fine. But close your eyes. I can't do that while your'e staring at me wide open." I said and closed his eyes.

My heart beat increased frantically. I stood on my tip toes and moved myself towards him. Taking all my courage I placed my lips over his. At first he jerked off but didn't let me go. It seemed like he was a little bit shocked.

I tried to let go but he captured my waist not splitting me off. He pressed himself over me closing the slightest distance between us..

After few seconds he let go of me since we both were out of breath."Where did you learn that??" He asked gaining his posture.

"I learnt nothing.!" I said to him not knowing what he's asking.

"You said I 'm your first kiss then where did you learn to kiss like that.?? It was mindblowing!!" He enquired me. Blush crept on my cheeks making it more pink.