I lost myself in him..

After bidding good night to my parents, I made way to my room. My legs felt sore and all I wanted was to get rid of those pointed heels and jump on my bed comfortably.

Very tired to switch on the lights, I reached my wardrobe in the dark stumbling and picked a full sleeve over length t-shirt. After changing I washed my face and came back into my room. But I felt the presence of someone or something in my room. Panic rose over me as I scanned my room regretting the fact of not turning on the lights.

Suddenly the room felt very chill and the thing I am wearing doesn't help either. Gathering all the courage I moved to my bed. A slow hum of breath reached my ears as 'goosebumps' formed over my skin. Don't tell me there is a vampire or worse a ghost in my room. Within a fraction my shadow was completely immersed with whatever standing beside me. I couldn't find the gut to shout for my parents. When the proximity with that creature grew closer, I knew this will be my last chance to escape. So gathering all my strength (If only I had any), I turned around and punched it in the face.

But the very familiar scream made me come to my sense as I unconsciously traced his face.

"Vince?" I nearly yelled at him. What the hell is he doing here?

"Jeez pumpkin. You hit me?" He spoke with a calm voice which came out like a muffle since he's holding his nose. Oh god! Don't tell me I broke it.

I turned on the bed lamp near us to study his face properly. He was holding his nose yet. I must have hit him hard. What have I done?

"I am so sorry Vince. Sit here I'll bring the first aid kit"

"I am fine Nora. You are hitting like a kid. How will you fight If someone tries to kidnap you? I must teach you to fight" he replied shooking his head in disappointment. I looked at him with shock. He's not angry I hit him. He's angry I didn't hit him hard. Great fiancee I have here.

"Let me see you properly atleast" I ignored his protest and looked at his nose. After making sure there is no fracture or bleeding I sat next to him.

"You should learn to fight" he was still pissed off about my punch.

"Don't blame me for that. Don't you remember what happened last time when you tried to teach me fight?" I asked him calming my heart down from the panic attack he gave me moments before.

"Oh how can I forget that? You were so fierce that you didn't even stop for a while" he smirked making my face go deep red.

"Shut up. It's partially your fault too" I hit him with a pillow lying next to me.

"How come it became my fault pumpkin? I distinctly remember you tried to seduce me with your perfectly curved body" his hands sneaked at my waist as he earned a slap at it.

"I didn't" I replied trying to keep my face straight.

"Last time you said you'll teach me something which ended in us making out. So I am not going to learn it from you. If you want me to fight so bad I'll learn from Gavin or Jake"

"No way. And I should sit and watch them touch you huh?" His face was serious for a moment.

"Then probably from Kevin?" I smirked at him waiting for him to snap at me but his face didn'g change.

He shook his head, " No Nora I should be the one teach you everything"

I dropped that topic in an instant. How can you ignore that cute lovely face which requests you. "Fine"

"That's my pumpkin" he leaned forward and within a fraction pecked me in my lips.

I blushed and dropped my head unable to hide it,"This is what makes you beautiful. The way you blush"