Chapter 4: Party in The Wanted's house

ANNA'S POV

It's Friday. Which means.. no science today. Thanks God It's Friday! Today is only consisted of design class. I'm more than excited! I love making sketchs with my own design, I think I got this skill from my mom. She is a fashion designer, used to.

"So Anna, do you like parties?" Kelsey asked, breaking the silence.

"Erm not really, why?"

"Well me and my boyfriend hold a little party tonight. Come with us?"

"Thank you but I don't do party, neither drink"

"Ah c'mon, it will be fun! Just a few friends will be there and don't worry, I have a friend who don't drink either" she convinced me.

I thought for a while, not sure about this.

"C'moooon?" she made a puppy face.

"Fine, I'll go" I finally said.

College is over. Kelsey convinced me that she will pick me up tonight and assured me to dress well. I really don't like wearing dress, I can't move too much. I told my mom about the party and she let me to go.

I looked for my dress. I only have 5 dresses and 2 of them are bridesmaid dresses so I only have 3 choices. Then my eyes caught this prom dress of mine. It was a blue dress with a gold belt. My mom bought me for my prom in high school.

I took a shower, got dressed and got ready. I put a bit of my make up on, just the natural one. I decided not to wear heels, for some reasons. I grabbed my converse and put them on when the door bell rang.

"Sweetheart, Kelsey is here!" my mom yelled.

"Coming!"

I headed to the front door and found Kelsey wearing the same dress as mine, I mean EXACTLY THE SAME. Okay this is awkward.

"Aww you both wear the same dress" my mom squealed.

"I-I will change to the other one if it makes you uncomfortable"

Kelsey immediately shook her head. "No no it's fine Anna, I love to have a matching dress with my friend. Don't worry, I love it! C'mon let's go" she smiled.

I smiled and kissed my mom's cheek before I followed Kelsey to her car and she drove.

It took for about 15 minutes until we arrived at Kelsey's house and damn it was huge. We got out of the car and I followed Kelsey to go inside.

"Wow your house is massive" I said as we waited for someone to open the door.

"Oh no no it's Tom's and his mates' house" she said.

Kelsey pressed the door bell and a minute later a guy opened the door.

"Ah there you are honey"

"Hi babe, this is my friend, Anna. Anna this is Tom, my boyfriend"

Tom shook my hand and I did the same. So this is Tom. He seemed a really nice guy.