Chapter 53: Visiting Edward

ANNA'S P.O.V

"Happy birthday Ed"

I kneel down on his grave, spreading roses all over his grave. Today is supposed to be Edward's 22nd birthday. It's been 20 months since he left.. forever. I have missed him. A part of me still not believe that he has gone. He was too young to die, he didn't deserve that.

"Remember when you took me out to eat ice cream but I tripped and my ice cream went all over your cloths so we had to go back home for you to get changed" I giggled at the memories.

-flashback-

"Hey, wanna go eat ice cream with me?"

"Sure! I love ice cream!" I giggled.

Edward and I were still in the first year of high school. We have been bestfriends since he saved me from committing. No one has ever been so nice and lovely like Edward did to me.

"What flavour?" the lady asked.

"Strawberry cheesecake please" Edward said.

"And you?" the lady asked me.

"I-"

"Peppermint for her, please" Edward said before I could even speak. How did he know I like peppermint?

"How do you know I like peppermint?"

"I have my way to find out" he winked at me, making me blushed.

"Here you go" the lady handed us our ice creams. Ed went to pay as I enjoyed my ice cream.

Just when we were about to sit down, I tripped and my ice cream fell all over his shirt.

"Oh my- oh God I'm so sorry, Ed" I grabbed the tissue and wiped the dirt on his shirt.

"No no it's okay, I got it" he grabbed the tissue from my hand and wiped it.

"Edward I'm so sorry"

"Anna, it's okay. It's just ice cream. Come on let's go back to my house so I can get changed and after that we can go to somewhere else again" he smiled at me.

"You're not mad at me?"

"Why would I mad at my bestfriend?" he winked at me, taking me by the hand as we headed to his car to go back to his house.

-end of flashback-

"Remember when you saved me from killing myself? I remembered how it felt, to be dying, waiting for my death to come. But you came and stopped the bleeding on my neck. I remembered seeing your face for the first time, a worried face when you tried to keep me alive. I remembered when you kept telling me to breath and stay awake while you called the ambulance. I remembered when you said 'You're going to be okay. I'm here for you' before I finally fainted. I was grateful and glad that you saved me from doing something stupid like that. You made me realized that I should have never done that. You made me realize that death isn't worth it." I told him, rubbing the tombstone. I was already in tears.

Edward had done so much to me, but it's so unfair that he died, not me. I caused nothing but a burden to him. If it wasn't because of him, I would have died now.

"If it wasn't because of you, I would have died. I would have never met someone as amazing as you. I would have never got the chance to be better and spent 3 years of my life to be with someone as thoughtful as you. You were my bestfriend, you were my boyfriend, hell you are my guardian angel, Ed" I cried again.