Chapter 61: Going Home

ANNA'S P.O.V

When I woke up, Nathan was fast asleep beside me. His grip never left mine, as if he was holding on his life. Then I remember about the fight last night. I sighed and looked at my phone to see that it was already 10 am. I moved his hand away from me, he stirred then slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey, good morning love" he said, rubbing his eyes.

Though I had forgiven him but I never forget. I'm still a bit disappointed in him. Here I was fighting to live or to die while he fucked another girl, behind my back.

"Are you okay?" He took my hand in his but I pushed his hand away.

"Please, just go" I looked away, not wanting to see his eyes. I'm still hurt.

"Babe I-"

"You fucking disgusted me, Nathan! You cheated on me, you fucked that slut, didn't you?!"

He looked surprised. "What?! No! No, we just kissed, that's all. I swear to God, nothing happened after that"

I still looked away, not bothering to look at him.

He sighed. "Okay, she might seduce me to do that but I stopped her. I promised you I would never do that"

"Why? Why did you stop her?"

"Because.. When 'it' almost happened, I saw you" he said and that made me glance at him. "You were there like you watched me so I stopped her. I couldn't do that, she is not you Anna. I don't want to cheat on you, I wouldn't dare to do that. But that day I was so depressed, I just witnessed my girlfriend said that she's going to die soon. How do you feel if you were in my position? So I went to the pub and got wasted and I guess those took over me" he sighed, covering his face with his hands like he regretted everything he has done.

I sighed. "So.. you didn't sleep with her?"

He looked up and shook his head. "No, baby. I would never do that, I promised you"

I sighed. We stayed silent for a moment, to think of everything that has happened for the last 3 days.

"If-if that makes you happy, then you should do what makes you happy" I broke the silence.

He turned to me with a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"Find another girl. You deserve to be happy, Nathan. I haven't got much time left and I can't be here anymore so you need to find another girl to make you.. happy" I choked on my words.

The thoughts of him with another girl broke my heart, but at the same time I knew I can no longer be here with him. My time's almost up.

He looked like he has seen a ghost. "You're kidding me, right? Anna, I'm not going to find another girl. Hell I don't want another girl, I just want you, God dammit!"

"Nathan"

He cupped my face in his hands. "No! Listen to me carefully. I love you, okay? You're the girl of my dreams. I have never been in love with someone as much as I love you. So no, I'm not going to give up on you, I'm not going to find another girl. I have already got you!"

He looked stressed and by the look on his face he was trying to control his feelings. It hurts to see that I hurt him. But I can't do anything about it.

Guess he couldn't hold it anymore, he let a tear slipped his eyes. "Please, do not ever ask me to find another girl. I don't want that. And please don't talk about dying, do you even realize how much things depressing me? I don't want you to die, Anna, I don't want to lose you" his voice cracked.