Chapter 32: The Scar

NATHAN'S P.O.V

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Last night was amazing. I never knew I would love someone as much as I love Anna, I have never felt this way. Anna made me feel like I'm home.

I glanced to see the time and it was only 6 am, it's still too early to wake up. Anna was still fast asleep beside me, naked. I couldn't help but replying the scene from last night. Man, she felt so good. I could careless about hurting the girls on my one night stands but with Anna, I felt the need to be gentle and to not hurt her. And I'm glad that I was her first. God, I sound like a horny teenager.

Since I couldn't go back to sleep, I took my phone and unlocked it to see a text from her. As I read the text, my eyes widen in shock.

No, this can't be happening.

How could someone be so cruel and evil? I hate this bitch so much. Why can't life free me from this witch? I was so mad that I threw my phone on the floor and it caused a loud bang, causing Anna to wake up.

"What was that?" she asked in her sleepy voice.

"My phone. Sorry I made you awake. You can go back to sleep baby"

She yawned and rubbed her eyes. She looked so cute. "Are you okay? Why are you awake?"

"I'm fine baby don't worry. Now sleep" I said, stroking her hair. She just nodded and closed her eyes again, back to sleep.

I tightened my grip around her, I can't lose her. I love her so much. I have to finish what I had done in the past. I made a mistake but I want to fix it before it's too late. I won't hurt her, neither lose her.

ANNA'S P.O.V

When I woke up, Nathan was nowhere to be seen. I rubbed my eyes and sat up only to realize that I was completely naked, and I saw a stain of dried blood on the mattress. That's when the flash of last night's event made a return.

The way Nathan made me feel so good. The way he was being a gentle. The way he loved my body. The kisses, the touch, the pleasure, everything was perfect.

I grabbed Nathan's top and put it on. Just then, the door opened and Nathan walked in with the tray of food. How sweet, isn't he?

"Hey, good morning, sweetheart" he greeted as he set the breakfast on the bed.

I smiled. "Morning, Nath. Smells good"

"Thanks, I cooked them for you. I want to make it up to you for being such a jerk, I hope that helps a bit"

I chuckled. "I'm not upset anymore. You are already forgiven, remember?"

Nathan just smiled and took a spoon of the veggie soup and fed me. It tasted delicious though. Nathan had made my day and it's barely even started.

"So how come you were at the red carpet yesterday?" Nathan asked as I finished my breakfast.

"Thyme and the boys invited me"

"The boys?" he raised an eyebrow.

"The cast of The Scorch Trials. We got along together and they invited me to tag along"

He nodded. "I see. And I haven't seen with that black dress you wore yesterday. You were absolutely stunning"

I blushed. "Thanks, babe"

Nathan set the breakfast away from the bed and pulled me closer to cuddle. He stroked my hair softly, humming a song with his amazing voice.