Chapter 6: Truth or Dare

ANNA'S POV

It's been the whole 2 months since Nick and I became the great bestfriends. He is honestly such a gentleman. He is always there when I'm sad and always makes sure that I'm okay. This may sounds weird but we act like a couple. He calls me babe as well, which I don't really mind honestly.

I was out with Nick in Starbucks when my phone vibrated. It was a text from Jay.

From: Jaybird
Come over to our house x

To: Jaybird
Sure! Can I bring a friend over too?

From: Jaybird
Sure babe!

"Hey Nick, wanna come over to my friends' house?" I offered.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go"

Nick pulled the driveways. I told him the direction to The Wanted's house. Did I mention that the lads (apart from Nathan of course) are like my brothers now? We often hang out together and they are all so lovely.

Nick stopped the car as we arrived. We got out of the car and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming and saw Jay standing in front of the door. His smile appeared and soon he pulled me into his hug.

"Nice to see you again, Anna! Who is this?" Jay asked.

"Oh this is Nick, my friend. Nick, this is Jay" I said.

They shook hands. Jay invited us inside. We walked in where everybody gathered. I saw Kelsey, Nareesha, Carrie, Max, Tom, and Siva. Surprisingly Nathan wasn't there.

"Guys Anna is here!" Jay said, making the lads looked up and saw me coming.

"Wayheeey welcome back sist!" Max said, pulling into his hugs.

"You too guys" I laughed. "Guys this Nick, my friend. Nick, this is Max, Tom, and Siva"

They shook their hands and did bro hugs. I think the lads like him.

"And Nathan" an annoying voice came as I looked over to see Nathan coming from somewhere.

"Wait, aren't you the guy in science class too? Nice to meet you" Nick spoke as he extended his hand.

"Yeah that's me" Nathan said as he sat down, not bothering to shake Nick's hand.

Everyone looked at Nick awkwardly. And Nick seemed embarrassed because Nathan didn't welcome him nicely, but soon he just smiled.

"Well who wants to play Truth or Dare?" Tom said, breaking the awkwardness.

Everyone agreed and sat back to their seats. I felt bad for Nick.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

"Yeah. What's wrong with that guy?" he asked quietly.

"He's always like that, rude and annoying. Don't even bother to talk to him" I said.

I sat between Jay and Nick. The game began with Tom dared Max to stand up with one leg until his next turn. We all laughed at the fact that Max hardly got his balance to stand with one leg.

"Aha Nick! Truth or dare?" Siva said.

"Truth"

"Okay, tell us who your crush is"

Nick seemed surprised with the question and turned slightly red. "Erm I haven't told anyone about this but.. right now, I have a crush on- erm.. Anna" he said my name quietly.

Right now I'm shocked. Nick has a crush on me? For real?

"Aww, Anna look he has a crush on you!" Nareesha teased.

I blushed. "Erm thanks, I guess?" I really don't know what to say but to give Nick a smile which he returned.

Now I discovered one of his big secrets.

The bottle spinned again and it landed on me. Oh great, now I'm nervous.

"Truth or dare?" Max asked.

I looked at Nathan. He had a smirk on his annoying face. I know he would laugh at me and humiliate me again if I chose truth. So I'm going to choose dare.

"Dare" I said, looking away from Nathan.

"Okay erm" Max mumbled as he thought of somethinf. "I dare you to kiss Nick"

My eyes widen. Is he serious right now? I looked over Nick and he looked surprised as well.

Well, I have to do this dare, right?

"Erm can I?" I asked him.

He nodded. "It's okay, Anna"

I took a deep breath. Okay I'm going to kiss him. We stood up face to face, my hearts beating so fast right now. Nick already looked at me and I swear I had just died looking at those eyes.

"Here we go" I mumbled as I leaned in slowly then felt my lips on Nick's.

Nick immediately kissed me back and we had a moment for a while to kiss.

"Holyshit" I heard Tom said.

When we pulled away, I immediately blushed.  Damn I was not used to kissing in front of everyone so this was a bit awkward. I looked over to see Nathan and he looked like he was ready to murder me. What's wrong to him?

"Damn, Nick's getting a kiss from his crush" Max joked.

Nick smirked. "It was great, mate"

It sounded like he said it on purpose but I'm not sure why. And Nathan didn't stop giving him evil stares.

The bottle spinned again and it landed on Nathan.

"Truth or dare, Nath?" Nareesha said.

"Truth"

Ha! Loser!

"Okay I suck at this game and I'm running out of ideas so my question is simply simple, what's on your mind right now?"

Nathan looked at me for a split second then spoke. "Honestly? I hate this bitch in front of me. She is the most annoying girl I've ever met in my life. I fucking hate her. I wish she could just leave now so I won't see her bitchy face anymore, it hurts my eyes" he spoke very harshly.

What the fuck? Did he just swear that he hates me that much? Because I called him a dick? A month ago? Is he this childish and annoying?

"Nathan! Why are you talking like that!" Kelsey spoke.

"What? Nareesha asked me to tell you what's on my mind and now I told you what I fuckin think about this bitch" he pointed at me.

I have never been this hurt. He humiliated me again. But this time is the worst. How could he say something so harsh like that? In front of everyone? Didn't he know I have feelings? I had tears in my eyes that are ready to fall in anytime.

"You are ridiculous. She's done nothing wrong to you, act like a proper man, you bastard" Nick spat at Nathan.

Right now, my tears have betrayed me. No one has ever humiliated me this much. It's too much.

"Let's get out of here, babe" Nick stood up and took my hand. "I'm sorry for ruining your night but we are leaving now" he announced then pulled me outside the house.

The boys and the girls mouthed 'sorry' to me. Well it's not their fault. It's Nathan that kept being an asshole.

"Sshh it's okay, Anna, we're not seeing him ever again. He's not worth your tears" he rubbed my back as I sat on the passenger seat.

I'm so done with Nathan, absolutely so done. I really need to stay away from him. I can't stand with his ridiculous mood swing.

My phone vibrated to see a text from an unknown number.

From: Unknown
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me

***